Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
They must have some paid collabs coming up soon as three months of no guaranteed income with two young children is stupid

Reactions: 4

Ellegee

VIP Member
I'm surprised the sister, Tara, I think it is, lets Harvey and Jesse (the baby) be on their insta. Like, I'd recognise Harvey if I saw him out and about. Wouldn't recognise his parents but he's distinctive looking with his glasses. Arthur and Brian seem to mind them from time to time overnight so it's probably a tricky situation for the parents who probably are glad to have them as babysitters and might feel they can't ask them to keep their boys off social media.
I’ve seen Harvey out a few times & it’s him I recognise not the adults.

Crazymum

VIP Member
She’s not even 2 till sept she doesn’t talk much either so it might be a little early to potty train
Exactly. Mother of 6 here 5 boys one girl and I was a nanny/ nursery nurse for years before I had my tribe . It’s true what people say boys are better than girls, I had to do 3 attempts with my daughter. She was amazing the third time attempt she was 2 1/2 my boys were done by 18 months, obv there’s exceptions to this. It’s not something to rush and not with a baby due.

That house was a mistake if it really costs 5k. I'd say they miss Straffan a lot. Kitchen too dark and small for reels. Sitting room dark and pokey.

Libra123

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Can we please stop with the opinion that Aoife should be godmother and Blake will think she's her mother if she continues to live with them and how can Aoife give the baby away etc. She's not the "biological" mother! Surrogacy has been around for decades, while I personally couldn't do it I can rationally see that it is the most selfless thing that somebody can do for a person who can't have children. And it's an insult to anyone who has been fostered/adopted to say that the bond between the person who carried the child is like no other. Would you say that to Rose West's children 🙈🙈 Now I don't think it was right that Aoife carry a second child, I think its quite selfish on their part and they should be happy with Blake but the narrative of Blake thinking Aoife is her mother is ridiculous 🙈

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Probably kept her under wraps so they could roll her out for a big reveal at the baby shower. She’s not getting her hair & makeup done to hide away from cameras for the day
True! She clearly hasn't refused it anyway 🙄