Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
But the role of a surrogate is to hand the baby over and that's it job done but aoife is living with the child and pregnant with their second but also she is helping to rear blake at the moment which is not something a surrogate should do,
There is a severe conflice of interest here! My best friend husband isn't allowed to treat me he's a dr were too close

Reactions: 5

Jennymac

VIP Member
It will probably have to begin with b so it has the same initials as brian so he can feel a part of it all

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
My sister told me Darren Kennedy is filling in for him on Six and James Patrice on the radio, so improvement for a month anyway. Met Darren years ago and he was a sweetheart. Charmed my mum and no snobbery about him.

Old Harold

She's her daughter though, even if the egg came from a donor. I mean, I adore my niece but I didn't give birth to her.

heatire

Mad that they plastered poor Aoife all over social media this weekend when they have said for months that SHE decided she didn’t want any presence with hThis pregnancy. Then Brian makes a statement about her on social media telling the world people are discussing her and how she looks. This is absolutely attention seeking nonsense and very cruel to Aoife.
Even Arthur’s statement “great aunt” aunt twice just to make sure it’s hit in.

Ellegee

VIP Member
It’ll be even harder on Blake if Aoife doesn’t go back to the house. She’ll miss Aoife and suddenly a new baby in the house.
Blake is so small she would adapt pretty fast. It’s easier to do it now than wait a few more years. The older she gets the more she will remember & the more she will miss

• Sad

Mullou3001

That seems to be her life with these 2. Always in the background literally and metaphorically!
---
I can't get over how well Arthur looks!!
I will, of course, see myself out now.....
I’m with you on this, Arthur looks so handsome…so much better with the hair cut

petal1

VIP Member
I'm surprised the sister, Tara, I think it is, lets Harvey and Jesse (the baby) be on their insta. Like, I'd recognise Harvey if I saw him out and about. Wouldn't recognise his parents but he's distinctive looking with his glasses. Arthur and Brian seem to mind them from time to time overnight so it's probably a tricky situation for the parents who probably are glad to have them as babysitters and might feel they can't ask them to keep their boys off social media.

Marza

46 is quite old to be having a kid...and I say this having been old enough having mine. Like he'll be 51 at the school gate. But shur Arfur will do all that stuff. But I do wonder how they'll be making a living in 5 years. Did anyone tag them on Dr niamh lynch page...i saw good few influencers tagged 😁

• Angry