Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
They need to fill the house up a bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They'll take the top off and use it as a check of drawers for Aoifes room.
Blakes is never in a buggy now, she's always been carried or dangerously hanging off their shoulders. Get her a buggy board and stick it on her old pram.

Reactions: 4

Ellegee

VIP Member
The whole thing is pitiful and they all deserve each other. Brian referencing tinder though must be the stupidest most disrespectful thing I've read from him but he's not exactly blessed with brains is he! Also him so embarrassed to admit his 'playroom' is actually the living room is hilarious.
There’s a bigger living room in that house. Brian had his candles lighting in it the other night on that big Ottoman coffee table from the old house

focusdochas

VIP Member
I know a few men who get their lips done and they all own it. Varying degrees of naturalness depending on how full on they go.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
How the hell would they cope should she be kept in hospital for whatever reason but it was OK for the baby to go home? I know in most circumstances baby would stay with the mother but I wonder if the baby would be allowed home.
I watched the documentary they did and I’m nearly sure they took Blake home and Aoife stayed as it was a section they can keep you in for five days, they had two private rooms in Holles St

• Sad

Appledrop

Noticed the usual 2210 Patisserie didn't do the cake too.. & maybe I have this wrong but doesn't look like she did the last birthday cake for pippa either

dreamteam1

VIP Member
Now that Aoife has given Brian & Arthur their dream of a family. I hope she follows her DREAMS! You can't help but feel she is completely exploited by the pair.
Well done Aoife. I hope you have all you ever dreamed of and more!
I think we need ‘Aoife follow your dreams’ T-shirts 😜

• Haha

mdwd1169

Me, Myself, My Lips, My Pips & I
😝😝😝🤪🤪🤪 too funny.
---
The state of that house for 5k a month.
I have to say it’s a complete rip off and is not suitable for them at all. They need furnished accommodation. Also it’s too big and that third story is going to be a problem with babies and all the night trips to the kitchen you make with a new baby. I think they were in a panic to get out of the other house and went off galavanting instead of house hunting and they had to take that. But it’s way too expensive and not suitable.
---
Why’s Orthur not allowed any sugar? Is he now type 2 Diabetic? 😂😂😂
No. He’s staying off sugar until the new baby arrives.

Last edited:
  • Haha