Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
Has Aoife ever had a partner or even gone on a date before? Mad to think that she’s birthed two kids for them and is probably still a virgin herself
As we say in polite society, her next ride will be her first one.

Seriously though, someone is bound to have had a rattle at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

focusdochas

VIP Member
Could be from when the other kids were little and couldn’t say her name properly and it stuck. A few in my family too but I use their actual name when talking to them

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
While it may be true if these men, I don’t think that is fair to say of all men and all same sex couples. I’ve seen men be fantastic fathers and more maternal than the mother. I also don’t think it’s fair to solely put the burden on the mother to properly parent their child. A child needs to be loved, cared for and have set boundaries. Both men and women are capable of doing that.
Parenting isn’t a ‘burden’ though, it’s a necessity. And nature knows her stuff.

happyout2000

VIP Member
Yes! Although would they have paid the ticket price? Having said that, I bet Brian had something arranged. Some big blow out night before the arrival of Buhluu. But she has arrived early now so what shall he do with his plans?
I’m fairly sure they thought the baby would just arrive on the due date as scheduled. Orthur hadn’t bothered to put his freebies together and Brian had left work on the 21st and planned a nice gentle fortnight before night feeds.
I assume they knew when she has going to have to her as my guess it was a planned c section

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Wasn't Aoife sent clothes a few times to flog on insta? The Hun life didn't really take off for her. I wonder if she was hoping to fall back on that during and after the babies. Tattlers have been asking about her previous job, was she a hotel receptionist?

Reactions: 1

Ellegee

VIP Member
I can't get over their lack of furniture. Even if they had to start off with 2nd hand stuff?

I bought a second hand sofa starting off and once I could afford to I got it reupholstered, ended up being better value than an IKEA thing.

Even if I won the Euromillions I don't think I could live with paying 5K rent
Can you imagine BDG haggling on adverts 😂

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Jez that child is constantly eating. Every time I open stories she's eating something.

Also, I really hope that pink unit is attached to the wall.