Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
A simple “ah ah ah we don’t throw things Blake, ok?”. All toddlers go through the throwing face but they are sitting back laughing at her while she rules the roost and they are afraid to put the foot down
Yep.
Saw something like this with a family member, 'we don't say no' type of thing, and honestly it made the now teenager's life a misery at times.

Reactions: 6

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Has Blake even said her first word yet? Why on earth would they try and potty train her 🙈 she’s good for another year ffs
---
Exactly. Mother of 6 here 5 boys one girl and I was a nanny/ nursery nurse for years before I had my tribe . It’s true what people say boys are better than girls, I had to do 3 attempts with my daughter. She was amazing the third time attempt she was 2 1/2 my boys were done by 18 months, obv there’s exceptions to this. It’s not something to rush and not with a baby due.
Boys are easier cos they can whip it out in the garden or anywhere 😆 girls I found harder and more reluctant to change

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
Facebook is a cesspit for hateful comments. I am all for voicing opinions but people seem to go so much further on Facebook

Thump

VIP Member
I still can’t get over Orfur being an ambassador for the GAA. The oddest pairing I’ve ever seen. He has never once shown an interest in the GAA or physical fitness in any way, in fact, he’s the opposite!
It’s like Orlaith Donlon doing the ad for Penneys when she’s never even mentioned the brand before in her channel and it’s completely at odds with her aesthetic.

mdwd1169

He's been with Brian for over 20 years. You're suggesting he hung in there all that time, wedding, house moves to US, to Kildare, to Dublin....all in the hope that one of Brian's sisters might one day offer to be his surrogate ?

Wouldnt it have been easier for someone that calculated to just abuse some impoverished woman in a 3rd world country and get her to do it? Would've been cheaper than paying for his wedding in powers court for one 🙄

There's loads of faults with this set up but the idea he's only hanging around Brian (just 2 short decades) to get access to a womb isn't it.
No. He wanted it all. He wanted Brian, th
---
He's been with Brian for over 20 years. You're suggesting he hung in there all that time, wedding, house moves to US, to Kildare, to Dublin....all in the hope that one of Brian's sisters might one day offer to be his surrogate ?

Wouldnt it have been easier for someone that calculated to just abuse some impoverished woman in a 3rd world country and get her to do it? Would've been cheaper than paying for his wedding in powers court for one 🙄

There's loads of faults with this set up but the idea he's only hanging around Brian (just 2 short decades) to get access to a womb isn't it.
No the way I see it is he wanted it all. The relationship, the safety of marriage and when he came to Ireland 3 years ago it all slotted into shape. The price of the weddings irrelevant. He wanted to be married but didn’t have the money for surrogacy in the normal way. He may not have had a grand plan from day one but once things were in place and Aoife became the surrogate, he was not going to back down. Remember Brian said he’d be happy with one or two children but Arthur wanted loads. He instigated himself into a family of women and Brian did not have the moral compass or strength of character to say No to him. No we are not allowing my sister to do this again. Believe me I have first hand experience of manipulative brother in laws that when they see a vulnerable situation they take advantage. Would this ever have happened if Brian’s mum was alive ? No it would not.
---
Ah don't worry. Sister and nieces r there. Couldn't leave Brian alone with them.
Imagine a situation say between a man and woman couple that one of them couldn’t leave the other in charge of their two babies for a couple of hours. This is another reason Arthur keeps Aoife and her sisters sweet so he will ALWAYS have a babysitter for his two children. His children not Brian’s. I wonder does it ever occur to Brian that if Arthur wanted a separation in the morning he would have no custody rights over the two girls. Scary. 😦

Last edited:

Skinner

VIP Member
Brian just said Blu on his video, quite normally, he didn't stretch it out to a 4 syllable word.

• Haha

mdwd1169

Your paying €80 for your child to go to camp for a week, they have fun with the friends, maybe form new friendships. Why would you care about what the GAA put the money towards
Not me the last poster said she was paying it and not impressed with Arthur being the
Yeah I sometimes think the child looks at him cackling and she is thinking "what's wrong with him eh?" 🤣🤣🤣
she has more sense than him!! I can’t help feeling it’s just a cover up for something else this laughing at nothing. He wants to make out everything is always good and he is always happy.