Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The godparents will be Nadia and Donal. Brian’s actual sisters or Arthur’s sister won’t get a look in because they are superficial hollow people
It should be Arthur's sister and Brian's brother in law that Blake seems to love but they won't sell front covers so it'll be nadia and Donal. I bet they've already trademarked the name " Blake and Blu", expect a kids clothing range very soon. Nothing is done unless it's for financial gain with these two clowns.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I dont think i can keep watching his stories if he is going to go on about how tired he is...............arghhhhhhhhhhh :mad:

Reactions: 10
Wasn't Aoife sent clothes a few times to flog on insta? The Hun life didn't really take off for her. I wonder if she was hoping to fall back on that during and after the babies. Tattlers have been asking about her previous job, was she a hotel receptionist?

Reactions: 1
Wasn't Aoife sent clothes a few times to flog on insta? The Hun life didn't really take off for her. I wonder if she was hoping to fall back on that during and after the babies. Tattlers have been asking about her previous job, was she a hotel receptionist?
I think she was front office manager so a receptionist with some extra responsibility. It’s a horrible, thankless roll with terrible hours & pay. If I was her I wouldn’t be rushing back. She seemed to have a big gap between having Blake & going back to work. If it’s the same again it would be a good time to do a course or 2 & it would keep her mind off everything too

Reactions: 3
I wonder what Aoife does what to do with her life? She’s given Brian and Arthur two beautiful daughters and that’s amazing but what does she want for herself? What’s her goals for the next few years etc

Reactions: 7
I wonder what Aoife does what to do with her life? She’s given Brian and Arthur two beautiful daughters and that’s amazing but what does she want for herself? What’s her goals for the next few years etc
Whatever she does I hope she has an amazing future ahead of her. It’s time to focus on her own happiness now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Facebook is a cesspit for hateful comments. I am all for voicing opinions but people seem to go so much further on Facebook

Reactions: 6
I'm definitely pro surrogacy but in the right circumstances. I just feel like they've had it so easy. I'm ttc with baby number 2 and I'm 40 at the end of the year. My life is taken over by ovulation tests and failed pregnancy tests and don't get me started trying to muster up the time and energy to get down to business with a toddler in the mix! They just have a smugness about it all, they wanted a baby, Aoife offered, off to the clinic they went and boom they have a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm definitely pro surrogacy but in the right circumstances. I just feel like they've had it so easy. I'm ttc with baby number 2 and I'm 40 at the end of the year. My life is taken over by ovulation tests and failed pregnancy tests and don't get me started trying to muster up the time and energy to get down to business with a toddler in the mix! They just have a smugness about it all, they wanted a baby, Aoife offered, off to the clinic they went and boom they have a baby.
It really is a man's world!! These 2 haven't a bloody clue what we women go through. And they don't care either. They've gotten what they wanted!! It boils my blood to be honest! X

• Heart
Reactions: 19