Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Blake not split her head open with the shoes they have her in. My daughter is 4 years older and wouldn’t be able to run in those crocs. It’s amazing the privacy the new baby gets until the paid magazine shoots. Don’t think there has been one day since Blake’s where she hasn’t been online

Reactions: 16
They hid her face too until the big reveal in a mag deal.
Yeah but have shown her non stop every day since
---
What would a magazine in ireland realistically pay anymore for that story? It must be enough to cover Brian’s leave

Reactions: 9
Yeah but have shown her non stop every day since
---
What would a magazine in ireland realistically pay anymore for that story? It must be enough to cover Brian’s leave
They don’t pay at all, they do it for exposure. It’s basically just another ego trip for these two blowhards.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Have they even checked on Aoife I wonder she’s still in hospital who was the blonde lady in the garden? The cleaner? Nanny?
It was Brian’s sister Tara, you can hear him say it on the story. I’d say the sisters will take turns seeing her. I actually think it would be better if Brian & Arthur stayed away, they won’t be able to stop themselves talking about Blake & Blu & it’s probably best she doesn’t hear too much for now.

Reactions: 7
It was Brian’s sister Tara, you can hear him say it on the story. I’d say the sisters will take turns seeing her. I actually think it would be better if Brian & Arthur stayed away, they won’t be able to stop themselves talking about Blake & Blu & it’s probably best she doesn’t hear too much for now.
Blake and Blu, the more I hear it the more ridiculous it sounds

Reactions: 15
Are they really separating her from the baby again? You wouldn't do that to a cat. Especially as she's going to be rearing her anyway.

Reactions: 8
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂. Hiiiiiii Orthur 👋
Hi Orthur It took you a while to catch up 🤣🤣🤣 - I said here the announcement put that annoying song in my head for the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Next I want you to show me Buhhhlllaakke watching Bluey 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sure what else would you be doing at 5am but putting together the freebies from Bella Baby. Should that not be marked ‘gifted’ Orthur?
Oh sorry I forgot, you guys don’t bother with all that.
I’d hate all that mismatched colours of wood. But maybe I’d get over it if it was FREE.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Effidy is taking time off and relaxing according to Arfur. He told her to put her feet up. What an absolute ass he is

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So they forbid her even the odd fizzy drink during pregnancy…hmmm interesting.

I note they didn't forbid her spending hours on her feet cooking roast dinners every week (and the rest).

• Heart
Reactions: 24