Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My vote is Brian junior or one of his middle names as he such a narc and upset he's not the donor - what's his dad's name??

Reactions: 6
I'm going with Blaise for a boy...pronounced as Bullayse by Brian....God he looks chronic in Suzanne's clips and agree he's so forced regording Buhlake...the fake tears. Why not just spend time with her Brian

Reactions: 8
I agree baby shower this weekend and baby after that as bdg finishes the radio for summer on 21st so anytime after that

the glam squad are there already and aoife is getting the hair done

Names,not sure will have to have a think

Reactions: 4
It’s absolutely mortifying they keep getting glam squads 🤣 seriously a bit of tinted moisturizer and mascara and he could do it himself. As for that buffoon, just cut your hair a bit so you can actually manage it. The waste is just beyond disgusting

Reactions: 14
It’s absolutely mortifying they keep getting glam squads 🤣 seriously a bit of tinted moisturizer and mascara and he could do it himself. As for that buffoon, just cut your hair a bit so you can actually manage it. The waste is just beyond disgusting
Exactly. Instead of indulging in all that shite go and buy a couple of armchairs for the living room or a set of driving lessons for Aoife.
They must have saved hundreds already with Orthur being ‘off sugar’ for a fortnight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know more high maintenance gays who don’t need a glam squad every time and they look a hell of a lot better than Brian after glam squad

Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if today will be as big a circus as the last baby shower...not long till we find out I suppose! I am so embarrassed for them that they are even having one. Surely if Aoife wanted privacy in this pregnancy this is the last type of shitfest she'd want!? Although I'm sure she gets no say😒

Edited for spelling

Reactions: 10
I'm wondering if today will be as big a circus as the last baby shower...not long till we find out I suppose! I am so embarrassed for them that they are even having one. Surely if Aoife wanted privacy in this pregnancy this is the last type of shitfest she'd want!? Although I'm sure she gets no say😒

Edited for spelling
Probably kept her under wraps so they could roll her out for a big reveal at the baby shower. She’s not getting her hair & makeup done to hide away from cameras for the day

Reactions: 8
Probably kept her under wraps so they could roll her out for a big reveal at the baby shower. She’s not getting her hair & makeup done to hide away from cameras for the day
True! She clearly hasn't refused it anyway 🙄

Reactions: 4
Arthur has beautiful features, it’s such a pity he hides under all that hair. He looks so much better in this mornings stories.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Instead of indulging in all that shite go and buy a couple of armchairs for the living room or a set of driving lessons for Aoife.
Exactly what I was thinking.
And they must expect to make a lot of money from the new arrival, if Brian can afford to give up a job for the summer. 🤔

Reactions: 7
Exactly what I was thinking.
And they must expect to make a lot of money from the new arrival, if Brian can afford to give up a job for the summer. 🤔
Wonder is there another reality show in the making. Probably not I suppose as they’d already be filming. But there will be a big spread in VIP or some such rag that no one reads anymore.
It’s just the overindulgence to try to keep up with the Simon Jones’es and Pipsy’s of the world that makes me laugh. But they’ll never ever be in that league. Not when they’re using a plastic shoe storage in the corner of the room and every one else they lick up to have walk-in wardrobe/dressing rooms.

Reactions: 9
I'd say it was killing them that they couldn't milk the pregnancy more so the baby shower is the last big bang to make a few quid. Its absolutely embarrassing that two middle age men play dress up like a couple of 16 Yr old teens. I'm mortified for them and yes they should spend the money on some furniture. Talk about getting your priorities all wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 15