Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please please please unfollow this pair, use one of the navigation sites, don’t give them the views.

Reactions: 8
Seen this on another thread
This is a screen shot from doctor Niamh lynchs Instagram. In the actual post she clarifies it's a fictitious "what if" scenario about a fictitious influencers child.

Just for clarity as some replies indicate people thought this was real.

Reactions: 3
This is a screen shot from doctor Niamh lynchs Instagram. In the actual post she clarifies it's a fictitious "what if" scenario about a fictitious influencers child.

Just for clarity as some replies indicate people thought this was real.
Well there are actual teenagers who have spoken out about their parents over sharing & the effects it has had on them. What Niamh shared isn’t too far from people’s actual experiences. It’s awful.

Reactions: 10
Well there are actual teenagers who have spoken out about their parents over sharing & the effects it has had on them. What Niamh shared isn’t too far from people’s actual experiences. It’s awful.
I understand that. I was just clarifying about a specific screen shot that was missing the author and the opening sentence stating it was fiction.

Reactions: 1
Fictional or not I think the points are very relevant and it’s scary to think how much strangers know about some influencer’s kids especially BMR

Reactions: 4
Fictional or not I think the points are very relevant and it’s scary to think how much strangers know about some influencer’s kids especially BMR
Yes, it's a very accurate reflection imo, of what is likely to be the reaction of all children who are deprived of their privacy, (and are completely unaware of the fact), by the very people who should be fiercely guarding it.

This pair are appalling in their exploitation of their little girl, and are not alone in doing this, unfortunately.
I dread to think how they will ramp it up with the new arrival.

Reactions: 7
The new arrival like blake will be kept a secret until RSVP or vip one of those magazines pay for the rights for the snaps!!!

Reactions: 12
The new arrival like blake will be kept a secret until RSVP or vip one of those magazines pay for the rights for the snaps!!!
Yeah they wouldn't show blake and people thought she would be kept off sm, but once the exclusive mag deal came out blake hasn't been off sm

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It'll be interesting to see if they use both grandads names as middle names if it's a boy? Blake has both grandmothers.

Reactions: 3
Does Orthur go by Dowling at all?
Brian is BDG
Is Orthur ADG? Or AGD?
Baby could be an A so there are two BDG’s and two ADG’s.
Oh ffs I’ve confused myself now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14