Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Orthur go by Dowling at all?
Brian is BDG
Is Orthur ADG? Or AGD?
Baby could be an A so there are two BDG’s and two ADG’s.
Oh ffs I’ve confused myself now.
When he’s speaking about them as a family he uses DG but seems to stick with G on his socials

Reactions: 2
46 is quite old to be having a kid...and I say this having been old enough having mine. Like he'll be 51 at the school gate. But shur Arfur will do all that stuff. But I do wonder how they'll be making a living in 5 years. Did anyone tag them on Dr niamh lynch page...i saw good few influencers tagged 😁

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Turns out he was just busy creating that mini movie highlighting how gorgeous his husband is for his birthday dedication.
It was sooo over the top. I suspect things are not that great between them. People that are together a long time don’t need to behave like teenagers on SM. I suspect Arthur is constantly under pressure with Brian to “ show his love” especially since Blake came along. And it will get worse when Arthur has two children of his own. Brian is a narcissist. He wants all the attention.
---
Yes, it's a very accurate reflection imo, of what is likely to be the reaction of all children who are deprived of their privacy, (and are completely unaware of the fact), by the very people who should be fiercely guarding it.

This pair are appalling in their exploitation of their little girl, and are not alone in doing this, unfortunately.
I dread to think how they will ramp it up with the new arrival.
It literally their way of earning a living. It’s definitely Arthur’s way of earning a living. He has no other income except maybe social welfare. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Drives me mad that Blake isn’t rear facing. These idiots haven’t a clue. Everything is all about the tacky outfits or whatever gains them attention, they’re not concerned with the child’s actual safety at all (clearly, as they are exposing her every day since the day she was born). 🤮 fools, the lot of them!

Reactions: 8
I notice they don't call Arthur's sister auntie whatever her name is. Only auntie aoife.

Reactions: 10
I note Orthur & Aoife reshared the sisters post about getting on the plane. But Brian didn’t even though she tagged him in it. Not excited about it Brian?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do we think baby shower will be as big as the last one?
It must be Sunday as Brian needs a full day of pampering and preening before the event.

Reactions: 5
Do we think baby shower will be as big as the last one?
It must be Sunday as Brian needs a full day of pampering and preening before the event.
It would be lovely to see them keep it to family only but it’s doubtful. I’d say they’re all off to stay at the venue for the weekend, I doubt they have beds for Arthur’s sister & nephew in the house.

Reactions: 1
Am we have the glam squad preparations of the wax work dummies sorry Brian and arfur to look forward to 🙄
Ahhhh not just those two, they’ll allow Aoife to partake in the glam squad too I’m sure 🙄🙄🙄
Whilst Orthur’s sister minds Buhlake.
All I ask is that Brian wears a shirt under his suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I notice they don't call Arthur's sister auntie whatever her name is. Only auntie aoife.
They're obviously worried she's too close but can't cut her loose because they've come to rely on the free labour and childcare.

Looks like the tit show has cranked up to the next level.

Reactions: 7
When Brian goes ~ Hi baby- it sounds so false and I feel like throwing something at him
He was never this false with his sisters kids. I always thought he was a natural & that he would be a great dad some day. Now everything seems so forced

Reactions: 12
Could it be unresolved disappointment from finding out he’s infertile. I don’t think he would pay for therapy even though he needs it

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Arthur really believes he’s off sugar because he’s not having cakes or desserts. There is sugar in so many other things he’s horsing down

Reactions: 14
Okay so baby shower this weekend and baby next weekend ?

Going with
Ashley
And
Brooklyn

For names

Reactions: 2