Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Constantly referring to her as AUNTIE Aoife. Why not just Aoife? They know Aoife is effectively the child's mother. She's with her 24/7. Arthor is too much. Lives his life through social media.
This is what I was going to say, Arthur needs to accept that by having Aoife as a Surrogate and then having her look after Blake so much, she’s basically the mother figure in the family.

Reactions: 9
This is what I was going to say, Arthur needs to accept that by having Aoife as a Surrogate and then having her look after Blake so much, she’s basically the mother figure in the family.
She is the primary carer for that child even if she never gave birth to her which she did. They have trouble coming down the line when Blake realises the sacrifices Aoife has made for her and wants to call her mammy

Reactions: 6
Wait til she goes to school and kids start asking about her mammy the child will be so confused

• Sad
Reactions: 5
They had no problem embracing the pink for Blake and if they have a boy and don’t embrace it I will not be surprised but all sports etc are gender neutral these days as you have both gender teams and they have yet to put her in any sort of kit.

Reactions: 2
So let me get this straight. Most of the food has ended up on the floor and Blake has got down to pick it off the floor and eat it.
And Orthur decides, instead of stopping her eating off the floor, to turn on his video and record it and cackle while she’s picking up bits and eating them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Seen this on another thread
They need to see or be shown this over and over again. Blake is just far too recognisable for a not even two year old who can't speak for herself.

They're scarily short-sighted

Reactions: 10
That’s Dr Niamh lynch and she’s called this tit out lots of times. Good on her 👏👏👏
Yes, she has been trying to get that message across for quite some time.
Unfortunately she seems to be a voice crying in the wilderness, on this topic, which is a shame.

Reactions: 14
Seen this on another thread
Sooo sad and scary. What she has gone through is enough to kill anyone so young. Laws have to be brought in to protect a child’s privacy. Why are they not already in place. ?
---
Nice topic that maybe “six” might like to do a feature on? Perhaps then Evoke could also do a story on it too….
Wouldn’t that be something. But knowing Brian he’d bluster through it and pretend it doesn’t apply to them. But it most definitely does.

Reactions: 5
BDG had to get a dig in at people sending him messages on his own birthday post. All natural my ass🦆🦆And Arfur mentioning Brians stunning Irish genetics that are making him look young. Someone has got under his skin somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know a few men who get their lips done and they all own it. Varying degrees of naturalness depending on how full on they go.

Reactions: 4