Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now. A COMPLETE STRANGER gives you his sweet to give to your daughter. Asks you how your move went. Asks you how you’re finding the new commute and getting to spend more time with your daughter…

If there was ever a sign to get OFF social media….that is it.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I get they overshare publicly but no way should they be allowing anyone they don’t know give their toddler sweets

Reactions: 9
It was some guy in the butlers shop when Brian was getting his tea that gave it to Brian, the person did not give directly to bmr

Reactions: 2
Sorry now. A COMPLETE STRANGER gives you his sweet to give to your daughter. Asks you how your move went. Asks you how you’re finding the new commute and getting to spend more time with your daughter…

If there was ever a sign to get OFF social media….that is it.
Yes I would find it unsettling. Someone knows everything about your life. A bit scary.

It would be some laugh if it came out they were on HAP.
I was actually thinking about this morning, I wonder is that how they are managing the 5k rent a month. No way is Brian on that kind of money and sure Arthur is unemployed. I don’t understand how they are affording that rent any other way then with the HAP.

Reactions: 4
But that isn't how HAP works. Once you are approved for an area, you are given an amount for rent, obviously in most cases it's not enough, so if LL agrees you can top up, so clearly they have the income
---
And limit for SCD is €1250 a month so wayyyyy below what they are paying

Reactions: 4
Them sitting on BMR's Minnie sofa cause they don't own their own and haven't scabbed one of harvey norman yet
FB_IMG_1714139026812.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16