Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These 2 won't last .. Brian is obnoxious and Arthur seemsto tolerate him, but that wont last forever. They'll break up and I hope they have their affairs in order before the tit hits the fan . I don't know legally where everyone stands right now, but I hope they sort it soon before the baby bubble bursts, reality sets in and Arthur realises he's a single dad already. As for Aoife, I jusr really hope she is strong enough for what's ahead .

Reactions: 7
I stupidly thought they would forego the baby shower this time since Aoife is in the background and after the absolute bashing Brian got after the last one (the photo where he stepped out the morning after in his underwear... all over social media with articles and desperate comments).
Will I ever learn!!

Edited to add this in for anyone who hasn't had their eyes assaulted already. Check out the baby shower photos in the article....

Sorry, did someone wear a bra to a baby shower? These people are beyond insufferable.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
These 2 won't last .. Brian is obnoxious and Arthur seemsto tolerate him, but that wont last forever. They'll break up and I hope they have their affairs in order before the tit hits the fan . I don't know legally where everyone stands right now, but I hope they sort it soon before the baby bubble bursts, reality sets in and Arthur realises he's a single dad already. As for Aoife, I jusr really hope she is strong enough for what's ahead .
Again they've been together about 20 years, it's not like they just met and rushed into having a kid together 😂

I agree Brian seems awful, but a lot of couples work because you've got one obnoxious one and one kind decent one that panders to the obnoxious one. In the round they are both family men who adore their mothers and sisters and wanted to raise their own child near family. To me that's a pretty good foundation.

I think sometimes people think because they are gay that their relationship must be completely superficial or seem to think they just met yesterday or that they couldn't possibly understand what's involved in raising a baby, despite being together decades and living surrounded by their (much loved) neices and nephews.

Brian is an absolute dose but I find it hard to pick apart their fathering abilities or the longevity of their relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The whole thing is a disaster. Imagine the convo when someone comes to visit the lads. Hey Aoife, what you up to these days? Nothing, just popping out kids for these two and hiding in my room.
I think this is my impression. It feels like she is just there to produce the babies and look after all of them.

I can only say as someone who worked in Children’s Services (albeit more gang stuff, only a bit of training re adoption stuff) that when they look at things like adoption/kinship, especially in amongst families, they would not think this was a healthy set up in terms of attachments etc. Never mind the added complication of having given birth to the children.

I am not saying every gay couple needs to be a platform for things like surrogacy etc however as they wrote a book on it, I’d have hoped for better in terms of information etc. I’ve said this before but Stuart and Francis on TikTok are a good example of sharing both family life and the surrogacy journey.

Reactions: 2
Is there anything more insufferable than a parent who thinks their child is the funniest in the world 🙄 My little one has me in knots most of the time but I don't think everyone else would feel the same if I constantly put up videos of her!!

Reactions: 15
Someone commented on the reel of today’s BMR outfit saying he should post where the outfits are from, can’t imagine them posting links to shein 😂

• Haha
Someone commented on the reel of today’s BMR outfit saying he should post where the outfits are from, can’t imagine them posting links to shein 😂
Hahaha I’d love to see it #shein
Brian back in his happy place today with Pipsy. He’s a lucky duck that Orthur doesn’t drink and can drive his scruffy arse around everywhere.

• Haha
the good clothes are put for Pippas house today. Golden Goose trainers instead of her usual Shein haul

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree. I think the fact that the two children are biologically Arthur’s will kill (is killing) Brian and they will naturally be Arthur’s no 1 priority from now on. He tries really hard to pretend it doesn’t matter that Blakes not his child but deep down the whole farcical situation will get to him especially his own sister carrying Arthur’s children. That’s a bind forever between the two of them. I really believe he didn’t want children because they take Arthur’s attention on him.

Reactions: 9
Why was Aoife at that thing in Pippa’s ? Talk about a spare wheel. Literally just a tag along

Apologies for this in advance but he’s part of their click but did anyone see Donal Skeehans stories? He posted a picture of his SIL feeding the baby and she didn’t look too happy.

Reactions: 5
Why was Aoife at that thing in Pippa’s ? Talk about a spare wheel. Literally just a tag along
Were 2 of Brian’s other sisters there also, the lady who had the birthday cake, is she Brian sister
---
Apologies for this in advance but he’s part of their click but did anyone see Donal Skeehans stories? He posted a picture of his SIL feeding the baby and she didn’t look too happy.
he also has posted a lot of pictures of the baby, I hope he has permission to do so

Reactions: 3
No thats heather tighe and her daughter Michelle. Neighbours and friends of theirs.

Reactions: 1
Yup anything for content they are all the same

Reactions: 2
Donal gave his own boys more privacy when they were younger. Now he’s as bad as the rest for showing kids. Saying that he actually does work, I just skip over the non cooking stuff.

Reactions: 5
2 days of posting photos of themselves and Pippa lest we forget how high society they are!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.