Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be Lisa McGowan, not a boutique owner but currently has a pop up shop of overpriced tat from China.

Churns out the 'troll' story at every possible opportunity. Cute enough not to mention Tattle though unlike Pippa O'Connor who probably drove a lot of traffic here when she named it. 😁
Yes we are definitely trolls - asking what material products are and if made in Ireland as information was not on website - viscous stuff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg lads I just arfur in the wild. At the 3 arena he was walking from Eddie rockets down to the steps to the car park. The actual Hack the hair in real life, honestly it's shocking , wearing silk trousers and a silk jacket and some idiot screamed after him like a fan scarlet for them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Had he the skinny filter on....🤣🤣jesus does he ever put a healthy bit in his mouth???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So that's why brian wasn't working tonight . Had to laugh he finished early and then sends blake out for a walk with aoife he is allergic to looking,after the child

Reactions: 13
---

Yes. Definitely!!
---

But there has to be an element of fear for some reason. I mean why put himself through the inconvenience of not driving if he could help it. Also the fact that he does nothing in the house etc. I just feel there’s some learning difficulty there. And I work in this area. So I just feel there is.
---

---

---

If he can’t pass the theory test then you have your diagnosis. 🤷‍♀️
---

Yes but he also has not learned to operate the controls on his radio show. !!
Well I *am* both dyslexic and dyspraxic and while I struggled with both tests, it’s a case of perseverance and the automatic doing more of the legwork and giving me time to concentrate.

Honestly think Dowling believes he’s some kind of celeb who should be chauffeured everywhere so wouldn’t lower himself to do it himself. Same with this ‘gated community’ bollox.

Reactions: 15
Honestly think Dowling believes he’s some kind of celeb who should be chauffeured everywhere so wouldn’t lower himself to do it himself. Same with this ‘gated community’ bollox.
I agree.

Plus he won't have to do any of the hauling of kids to school, activities, parties, whatever, when they are older. Can't drive, you see. 🥴

Reactions: 8
Oh no, not a mention of Aoife. Who’s she? Only the person providing you with your family and who is there minding Buhlake while you all swan off here, there and everywhere.
She has only a few weeks left but I’m guessing she’ll be minding the cute little boisterous toddler on her own on Friday night while the two go off to whatever awards they are begging for votes for.
Is the category ’Most unkempt man’ because if it is he deserves all our votes.
Please keep your nipples to yourself on Friday night Brian, that’s all we ask.
Did he give the glam squad his new address? Have to let them in the gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Agree....arthor and Donal are a great pair together. Have become fond of Donal over the years....he's a nice guy.

Reactions: 9
Laughing at brian saying he spent the afternoon with blake he got home and sent her on a walk with aoife while he organised himself for a night out with pipsey at take that ,

Reactions: 9
Me too. They seem like great friends and Donal really comes out of his closet shell when he’s around Orfur.
Yes but Arthur was laughing hysterically at something Donal said that wasn’t funny at all. I think all this laughing is covering up something underneath. It’s not normal to always be this hysterically cheerful. Life isn’t like that for most people.

Reactions: 11
Brian must be wearing a hair piece on the 6 o clock show. His quiff hairstyle looks bizarre. The outfit was fine but his hair and make up… 🤢

Yes but Arthur was laughing hysterically at something Donal said that wasn’t funny at all. I think all this laughing is covering up something underneath. It’s not normal to always be this hysterically cheerful. Life isn’t like that for most people.
Ah it was funny though Donal asking were the clearly Aldi biscuits from Dunnes when Donal sponsored by Dunnes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5