Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No prizes for guessing who'll eat that cake!

Agree the house isn't great. Straffan one was dated too but at least the kitchen was bright.

Arthur's going to have about 100 stories today now he has something to actually post about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t look like a nice house. Where is it? Did they buy or rent?
If u have a look back at last few pages of last thread you'll find it as it was figured out from pics Arfur had up. I know it's Dublin but after that I actually can't remember because I skimmed a few pages and menopause brain fog is in full swing😀 They're renting .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe they got the homeless hap since they were thrown out of the other place at short notice!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching them get ready for the VIP Style Awards 🙄 just confirms (again) that they don't live in the real world at all!!

Reactions: 11
I came here to say the same, the absolute notions will all the hair and make up people in the room , and then Brian saying making a pregnant woman work in this heat to pippa about the make up artist , yeah Brian Where's your 8 month pregnant hand maid ? At home minding your toddler not resting either!

Reactions: 25
Another weekend and another hotel stay for Brian they are living just 10 minutes away from there really no need to stay in the hotel

Reactions: 15
The very most you can get on hap (in Cork City at least) is around 700eur. And that's for very low income people.

Reactions: 1
Drinking while he is meant to be working not very professional, he is the only one on the red carpet with a drink in his hand.

Reactions: 3
He's paying for a room and paying 5k rent just down the road. Such notions but he'd die on a stake to impress Pipsy.

Reactions: 6
He's paying for a room and paying 5k rent just down the road. Such notions but he'd die on a stake to impress Pipsy.
He’s no more paying for a room in the Intercontinental tonight than I am!
Also…I will never not think it is utterly ridiculous for a man with a beard to have a bloody glam squad to put a tiny bit of makeup on his cheeks and forehead. These people are idiots.

Reactions: 30
Always wondered, how the hell would you go about applying makeup on a man🤷🏻‍♀️ id be lost🙈

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.