Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 5 sisters , their kids, possibly the partners must be all going. Wonder is the dad included?

Reactions: 4
I can’t understand how Aoife isn’t living with her Dad and resting up whilst waiting on this baby. Why is she in living with the two of them and Blake, she doesn’t need to be. It would give her some distance to be away from them and easier to make her future plans from there.
The last few times she’s been on stories she’s looked so tired. That’s okay if you’re a woman having your second baby in your own family, you make those sacrifices and it’s hard going.
Just because she says she’s okay doesn’t make it right.
But she is providing them with their forever family and living with them as a babysitter and cook no doubt.
I’m sure Blake was left with her today while the two best dressed men in the world went sniffing out a place for yet another (totally unnecessary) baby shower.
It’s just bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Aoife is fame hungry. Only thing th poor girl has only 4 her is her womb with these 2. Last time they over exposed her amd it didn't work so tis time they r going quite. Poor girl needs 2 get a life of her own and not b sucked in my these 2 idiots.

Reactions: 14
Aoife is fame hungry. Only thing th poor girl has only 4 her is her womb with these 2. Last time they over exposed her amd it didn't work so tis time they r going quite. Poor girl needs 2 get defa life of her own and not b sucked in my these 2 idiots.
She definitely enjoyed all the attention last time
They’re keeping her well out of the spot light this time they know people don’t agree
It’s a crazy situation for all involved

Reactions: 10
This whole vibe of ‘Aoife’s not on social media cos of the trolling last time’ is rubbish.
The truth is, plastering her all over it didn’t get the the deals and freebies they wanted the first time, nor did it sell more books.
For her, she thought she was a celebrity now, wearing bug eye sunnies and the coffee cup glued to her hand. Started gurning into the camera wearing ugly dresses but quickly realised nobody gave a tit and that was that.

Reactions: 17
I can’t understand how Aoife isn’t living with her Dad and resting up whilst waiting on this baby. Why is she in living with the two of them and Blake, she doesn’t need to be. It would give her some distance to be away from them and easier to make her future plans from there.
The last few times she’s been on stories she’s looked so tired. That’s okay if you’re a woman having your second baby in your own family, you make those sacrifices and it’s hard going.
But she is providing them with their forever family and living with them as a babysitter and cook no doubt.
I’m sure Blake was left with her today while the two best dressed men in the world went sniffing out a place for yet another (totally unnecessary) baby shower.
It’s just bizarre.
Is the baby shower for Aoife or themselves ? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Blake isn't even 2 so they should really have all her bits, there's no need for a bloody shower,.
There’s always a big fuss about the first (Altho I personally think baby showers are an absolute pile of nonsense) but once the second comes along, it’s usually a oh lovely congrats & move on with life. The notions of these pair is ridiculous. An excuse for a booze up with freebies.

Reactions: 19
There’s always a big fuss about the first (Altho I personally think baby showers are an absolute pile of nonsense) but once the second comes along, it’s usually a oh lovely congrats & move on with life. The notions of these pair is ridiculous. An excuse for a booze up with freebies.
Have a bloody nice cake and tea with your family and a few close friends around but not a circus. Oh no, 3 fame hungry and freebie mad famewhores? What else would you expect?

Reactions: 11
It’s just bizarre.
Because it would be traumatic for both her and Blake if she was to just up and leave and disappear out of her life for a few months.
She carried Blake through pregnancy and has been her care giver for all her life.

• Sad
If Aoife is still such a staple in their lives as Blake gets older I can see Blake calling her mam, especially when she realises she birthed her and essentially raised her

Reactions: 8
If Aoife is still such a staple in their lives as Blake gets older I can see Blake calling her mam, especially when she realises she birthed her and essentially raised her
I think that too. My kids often call their teacher mam. I see Blake doing the same to Aoife and her loving it

Blake going a little brat if they don’t start saying no and telling her things are wrong she was smacking Brian then the phone in his last video

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.