Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arthur is the legal father, aoife is the legal mother and Brian is legally her uncle , all a bit messed up really

Reactions: 8
Aoife can basically do what she wants and these two bozos can't do anything about it.
Well she can't because Arthur is the father.

This actually leads me to wonder about something else. They said that Blake was a donor egg. I wonder about the new baby ?
Not to be crude.... but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a turkey baster job 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
They’re taking the absolute p**s now. She must have no life of her own at all.
But as soon as she drops the new baby she will be shipped off to some of the other sisters, so she dosnt bond with the baby.....
Very cruel imo

Reactions: 5
Well she can't because Arthur is the father.

This actually leads me to wonder about something else. They said that Blake was a donor egg. I wonder about the new baby ?
Not to be crude.... but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a turkey baster job 🤔
They might've had multiple embryos from the first round and the same egg doner.

If Arthur has "super sperm", it's plausible he made several embryos& they've just been keeping on ice to transfer this time .

The situation is messy but I can't see even these dopes being dumb enough to use aoifes own eggs (or her/the family letting them).
---
Arthur is the legal father, aoife is the legal mother and Brian is legally her uncle , all a bit messed up really
Brian intends/intended to register as her legal guardian. I assume they will go ahead with that or have done. They are dopes but they are mad about that child and I can't see Brian being dumb enough not to register legal guardianship

Reactions: 4
I remember them saying it would be 2 years before Brian would become her legal parent

Reactions: 3
Nonsense, dyspraxia or dyslexia do not prevent you learning to drive, automatics take any anxiety out if it. It’s entitlement and laziness for Brian pure and simple.
He can't pass the Theory test so there is a possibility of a learning disability. However, I'm inclined to think it's laziness and he can't be arsed sitting down to learn and think about it all.

Reactions: 6
He can't pass the Theory test so there is a possibility of a learning disability. However, I'm inclined to think it's laziness and he can't be arsed sitting down to learn and think about it all.
Surely he had to pass tests to become an air steward or whatever they're called. Even for Ryanair.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He had to remember a lot more technical stuff for his Ryanair job. It’s not always easy learning to drive but he can try if he wants to live where public transport is limited

He had enough early mornings the last year to use the app & learn to pass the theory test, many years ago I took the book onto my daily commute & read it inside out so I could pass test

Arthur may be the father but it's Aoife's name down as mother and any judge in the land will side with the mother, especially if she's been living with them rearing Blake and a sibling on the way. I don't for a second think she'd try to take Blake just saying she'd have no trouble if she did.

Reactions: 9
Arthur may be the father but it's Aoife's name down as mother and any judge in the land will side with the mother, especially if she's been living with them rearing Blake and a sibling on the way. I don't for a second think she'd try to take Blake just saying she'd have no trouble if she did.
I don't think so tbh, she'd have to prove she's raring BMR and social media is nothing to go on, even if she is/was living with them. And given the circumstances, I'm sure they have a contract/good legal team.

Reactions: 2
There are supports in place for people with dyslexia to take the theory test, it's just pure laziness with him

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think Brian looks dead behind the eyes, or lifeless. There’s something about him … can’t put my finger on it… but I’d say he’s a horrible bitchy person.

Reactions: 21