Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dancinghippo

Chatty Member
He used to watch what he ate so much when he was vegetarian and didn't hedo a no sugar thing...I know it was a while back so he does know how to eat well just decides not to.
Thats not going to help when running around after a toddler and a baby

Reactions: 2

Ellegee

VIP Member
She'd benefit a morning or 2 in playschool, a few hours free from having the phone shoved in her face.
It’s impossible to get part time places in a lot of areas at the moment. She’d be at the end of a long waitlist more than likely. No harm in having her home until she qualifies for ECCE

Skinner

VIP Member
This is how shallow Brian is and how good he is at his job.

Last edited:

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
I stupidly thought they would forego the baby shower this time since Aoife is in the background and after the absolute bashing Brian got after the last one (the photo where he stepped out the morning after in his underwear... all over social media with articles and desperate comments).
Will I ever learn!!

Edited to add this in for anyone who hasn't had their eyes assaulted already. Check out the baby shower photos in the article....

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Brian, and Arthur, if you have to carry her on your shoulders can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hold her by her ankles. Like this, if she throws herself back, you have no chance of keeping hold of her.

Screenshot_20240604_175003_Instagram.jpg

focusdochas

VIP Member
I was talking to a woman with an energetic toddler ahead of our flight and I said I don’t mind toddlers being toddlers as long as the parent in charge attempts to correct behaviour and to her credit he was great but she was on the ball keeping him away from mishaps in the terminal

Ellegee

VIP Member
Blake has a bit of a cut on top of her lip. Had a bit of a fall I bet while her father was busy zooming in on her rear end
she seems to have a cold, he mentioned teething at the start of the hol which can give some kids a snotty nose but there’s a dose doing the rounds that she may have picked up & it looks like under her nose is a bit raw from it.

Reactions: 1