Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does Othur buzz up these places to give them deep and meaningful quotes? If they had a cool million to buy somewhat in Dublin or Kildare, they wouldn’t be renting for €5,000 a month.

Reactions: 1

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
And yet they exploit Blake every day for monetary gain and freebies. They'll do the same with the new baby. It must have been Aoife who put her foot down. Thank God we don't have to see him rubbing Aoifes belly this time round🫣
Didn't Orthur rub her belly not too long ago?

• Sick

Ellegee

VIP Member
There were dozens of houses around the city, fancy ones and furnished ones and way more modern ones for that type of rent. I wonder why they went for that one. Also the top floor being taken over by them. Sure the baby will be in with them for the first while but then it will be down to the second floor where the nanny is.
Was it all because of Brian not being able to drive that drove the choice?
Or maybe with rent like that, it’s similar to a mortgage, you have to prove you have the income to pay the €5000 each month. And because they’re not stable in their income, their choices were limited.
Arthur had said the biggest hurdle was Brian not able to drive. I can’t imagine Brian jumping on the Luas at kingswood in the dark so he’s relying on taxis or lifts. The closer they are the easier that is I guess. it’s costing them in rent now instead of expensive taxis 🙄

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
The very most you can get on hap (in Cork City at least) is around 700eur. And that's for very low income people.

Ellegee

VIP Member

Bidscavan

VIP Member
What was Arfur on talking to Suzanne and BDG about anyone know? He's off to another "meeting"🤣

• Haha
This comment is going back a bit to the house rental chat from the previous thread… the house they left in The K Club has increased massively in sale price since they moved in - 4 years ago they were going for around half a million & are now closer to €700k!!
Also thought it was always obvious it was a rental - they wouldn’t have secured a mortgage immediately after moving here, you need to be here at least 6 months.
The rental market in North Kildare is bananas & a 4/5 bed house would be around €3500-€4000 (https://www.daft.ie/for-rent/house-celbridge-co-kildare/5652585) a month, with a longer commute & not behind a gate. Yes, €5k a month is bananas… but there is very little on the rental market that is affordable or more reasonable.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Even without being raised bilingual if she can understand I would not be worried ie sit down & stop. The words will come.