Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I'm absolutely mortified for them throwing a new house party in an over priced rental and the tacky kitchen chairs 😳 Pips legging it after the customary picture with Brian that she knows he craves. Have they aer a stick of furniture?
Very little furniture. They’re using the couch & cushions from Blake’s old nursery, they definitely have their own bed & there’s not much more after their gifted table & chairs

Reactions: 2

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
This comment is going back a bit to the house rental chat from the previous thread… the house they left in The K Club has increased massively in sale price since they moved in - 4 years ago they were going for around half a million & are now closer to €700k!!
Also thought it was always obvious it was a rental - they wouldn’t have secured a mortgage immediately after moving here, you need to be here at least 6 months.
The rental market in North Kildare is bananas & a 4/5 bed house would be around €3500-€4000 (https://www.daft.ie/for-rent/house-celbridge-co-kildare/5652585) a month, with a longer commute & not behind a gate. Yes, €5k a month is bananas… but there is very little on the rental market that is affordable or more reasonable.
The rent wouldn't have been that high when the initially moved into kildare , it's jumped massively in the last 2 years

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Will they stay in the catchment area for the school or be moving the kids from school to school, disrupting friendships and routine all so they can look the part on Instagram
Exactly, and it can be hard even getting places in schools, in the first place, never mind if you're moving around.

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
The whole thing is a disaster. Imagine the convo when someone comes to visit the lads. Hey Aoife, what you up to these days? Nothing, just popping out kids for these two and hiding in my room.
I think this is my impression. It feels like she is just there to produce the babies and look after all of them.

I can only say as someone who worked in Children’s Services (albeit more gang stuff, only a bit of training re adoption stuff) that when they look at things like adoption/kinship, especially in amongst families, they would not think this was a healthy set up in terms of attachments etc. Never mind the added complication of having given birth to the children.

I am not saying every gay couple needs to be a platform for things like surrogacy etc however as they wrote a book on it, I’d have hoped for better in terms of information etc. I’ve said this before but Stuart and Francis on TikTok are a good example of sharing both family life and the surrogacy journey.

Skinner

VIP Member
Last edited:

heatire

Blake couldn’t be more disinterested in Brian and Arthur. She doesn’t be having a bar of them. The more they get her to perform for the camera the more she stares blankly at them and gives them nothing 😆
Isn’t it gas she doesn’t “perform at all” 😂