Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ryan80

VIP Member
While I appreciate babies know their mothers voice sounds etc before coming from the womb, babies adapt very quickly.

My friend died in childbirth & her husband had to grieve her & raise their daughter alone. Of course friend & siblings rallied around before funeral/early days while he was finding his feet, but it was him & her from day 1 and he had the same sleepless nights we all were having, went through the same unsettled days during teething & illness etc (mammy was in our pre birth mammy group & had heart trouble, massive cardio event after delivery & died, it was & still is 9years later very, very sad).

There are thousands of women the world over that carry other people's babies for lots of reasons, some financially, some out of the goodness of their hearts (Tommy Tiernan had 2 friends on, can't recall why, but one carried a baby for the other) and they really do manage to put aside their feelings, I don't understand why that is so hard to comprehend. As for telling her own family later in life, why will she have to, she has no biological connection to either child, she's simply facilitating the growing & delivery of a baby.
Sorry for the loss of your friend. X

Reactions: 1

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
It's not the estate agent that owns the house so doubt they could reduce the rent too much. It would be up to the landlord so therefore I can't see it being too much of a reduction. I'd still say they are paying 4k a month. Estate agent makes a commission or mgt fee from letting it and why reduce it as can't see what business these two could bring them!
Have they bought a new house
Where are they moving to
Lots of the k club houses are rentals

Socialb

I can just imagine them presenting as homeless at their LA. They could pretend Orthur is a refugee!😂

• Haha

BuuBuu

Again they've been together about 20 years, it's not like they just met and rushed into having a kid together 😂

I agree Brian seems awful, but a lot of couples work because you've got one obnoxious one and one kind decent one that panders to the obnoxious one. In the round they are both family men who adore their mothers and sisters and wanted to raise their own child near family. To me that's a pretty good foundation.

I think sometimes people think because they are gay that their relationship must be completely superficial or seem to think they just met yesterday or that they couldn't possibly understand what's involved in raising a baby, despite being together decades and living surrounded by their (much loved) neices and nephews.

Brian is an absolute dose but I find it hard to pick apart their fathering abilities or the longevity of their relationship.
Indeed, and I hope you're right!

But just to be clear, my opinion isn't based on them being a gay couple 🤦‍♀️ it is based on what I see on stories .. only a snippet of their everyday life to be fair, but just an opinion all the same 😊

No I'm not saying she would ever I'm just saying she could get 50/50 custody if she wanted it. Aoife wouldn't be able for 100% custody. Anyway, back to Brian. Arthur is nearly too boring to talk about anymore.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Both of them sat in front of me last night at Girls Aloud, I was like a Ninja dodging their recordings to avoid been broadcast to thousand stranger.

Brian looked great and was just a normal GA fan, singing and dancing Arthur was LOVING the attention he got from girls around him, and didn't stop with the phone and his fake tears 🙄
Was Tipsy Pipsy with them? Seen she was at it too

I noticed that pips seemed to be the other side of 3 arena, saw Brian’s bestie Simon was there as he does or so can only imagine their was a few 🍸 after