Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You give him too much credit, he is more like a 1w bulb and the 1w is reserved for himself

it got me more annoyed the more I thought about it, he was only doing the whole story because he was afraid of the possible boycott, he does not give a crap of anything outside me, myself and I

it also annoys me the friends that are just now jumping on the Palestine outrage, where have they been up until now

Reactions: 7
Thanks for all your lovely messages regording 6 months of the 6 o'clock show...... as if.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Arthur seriously is going to really suffer if he doesn’t change his diet, two young kids almost and eats more unhealthy than anyone I have seen

Reactions: 6
He used to watch what he ate so much when he was vegetarian and didn't hedo a no sugar thing...I know it was a while back so he does know how to eat well just decides not to.
Thats not going to help when running around after a toddler and a baby

Reactions: 2
God Blake stays up very late and stays in bed very late!! Each to their own 😂 suppose we can’t all do that when we have jobs to go to and children to get to childcare 😂

Reactions: 5
Having their 8 month pregnant sister in law make a roast dinner for them, have they no shame!!!!

I find the amount of tv Blake watches shocking. I have a child born on the same day and he wouldn’t watch tv for more than the intro to Bluey for me. All my kids/ nephews/ nieces didn’t have interest until they were at least 2. They must be showing it to her since the day she was born.

Reactions: 14
So even Blake watching BGT is about Orfur dancing 17yrs ago 🙄they make absolutely everything about themselves.
And he is completely living in the past.

Reactions: 8
Having their 8 month pregnant sister in law make a roast dinner for them, have they no shame!!!!

I find the amount of tv Blake watches shocking. I have a child born on the same day and he wouldn’t watch tv for more than the intro to Bluey for me. All my kids/ nephews/ nieces didn’t have interest until they were at least 2. They must be showing it to her since the day she was born.
She has also been minding blake all day aswell

Why can’t Brian get himself home? And Orthur go home and relieve Aoife of childminding.
Effidy should open her own place some day…yeah when she finishes completing your family maybe.

• Sad
Their dynamic is honestly SO strange. It won’t be long now until Blake starts calling Aoife mamma and in all honesty she’d be right to. What the hell else do they expect is going to happen??

Reactions: 12
Sure she might aswell call her mammy it would make more sense if she is going to be raising her and has given birth to her? One mam two dads? They should let her seeing as she is her mam and acts every bit of it every day. Clearly she is feeling more than auntie to her

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion maybe but he’s 44 so in ten years he have a 10 and 8 year old I’m 54 and I can tell you I wouldn’t be able for that 😂😂 I’m just starting to get my independence back weekends away and holidays with nothing to worry about!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.