Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm absolutely mortified for them throwing a new house party in an over priced rental and the tacky kitchen chairs šŸ˜³ Pips legging it after the customary picture with Brian that she knows he craves. Have they aer a stick of furniture?

Reactions: 9
I'm absolutely mortified for them throwing a new house party in an over priced rental and the tacky kitchen chairs šŸ˜³ Pips legging it after the customary picture with Brian that she knows he craves. Have they aer a stick of furniture?
Very little furniture. Theyā€™re using the couch & cushions from Blakeā€™s old nursery, they definitely have their own bed & thereā€™s not much more after their gifted table & chairs

Reactions: 2
Imagine they are using Buhlakeā€™s bedroom sofa as the main sofa in their house now. Orthur and his PR woman Niamh are probably working overtime trying to get EZ Living to do a collab.
The complete mortification of Pipsy running in and running out again from their gorden gothering, I bet her feet didnā€™t touch the ground.
Did they invite any of their gated neighbours?
The gifted fabric kitchen chairs will soon be smelling of sour milk if he continues to allow Buhlake do what she wants and drink out of cups with no lid.
I dunno but ever since they moved itā€™s been chaotic.

Reactions: 11
The house is a disaster I'd say. Kitchen too dark for tiktok and everywhere else not furnished. Arthur looked rough last night in whatever lightning they have. Even the garden is tiny and fake grass to top it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The house is a disaster I'd say. Kitchen too dark for tiktok and everywhere else not furnished. Arthur looked rough last night in whatever lightning they have. Even the garden is tiny and fake grass to top it off.
He looked in bits, wreaked. He doesn't know whats going to hit him soon. Maybe aoife was on annual leave the past few days.

Reactions: 4
Whatā€™s with Brianā€™s post about how the world is a strange place, Blake is safe at home etc

is he trying to convince us he is not a self absorbed diva

Is this his attempt at acknowledging the awful reality of what is going on in Palestine.

Reactions: 9
Yep because pippa acknowledged brian has wonder would he bother if she didn't, also blake is at home safe with aoife who is also 8 months pregnant while orthur is out stuffing his gob again

I could t help thinking bus wanker on Brianā€™s post today šŸ¤£

I hope Aoife comes to her senses and realises that it is up to these two to care for the children theyā€™ve brought into the world

• Haha
I could t help thinking bus wanker on Brianā€™s post today šŸ¤£

I hope Aoife comes to her senses and realises that it is up to these two to care for the children theyā€™ve brought into the world
I think sheā€™ll go back to work eventually but thereā€™s no chance sheā€™ll move out if they decide to stay in Dublin. Hotels donā€™t pay well, it would be cheaper to stay with them

Reactions: 2
Buhlake is safe.
Did she have her lunch? Only if Aoife gave it to her.
Did she have her nap? Only if Aoife put her down for it.
Did she have a walk? Only if Aoife brought her.
Cos right around the time of the day for all thatā€¦Orthur was out eating.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hah! Is that Brian's attempt at not being blocked and boycotted ? #boycottcelebrities
I wonder if they've noticed a drop off in numbers. There were calls on instagram to block these 2 and pippa among other Irish "celebs" I've never heard of bc they have not once used their platform to mention Palestine. Blocking them means they can't make any revenue off your views. That wouldn't do at all would it Brian!!

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t want them to mention something like Palestine out of obligation. I may be in the minority here but by all means boycott them just I canā€™t stand the box ticking mentions when they usually donā€™t give a toss

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I donā€™t want them to mention something like Palestine out of obligation. I may be in the minority here but by all means boycott them just I canā€™t stand the box ticking mentions when they usually donā€™t give a toss
Completely agree with you.

Why canā€™t he just say the word Palestine? ā€œHis previous storyā€. For for sake, either address properly it or donā€™t, what a wimp.

I agree, it's so fake and disingenuous. That's what I was wondering...was he only alluding to Palestine because he felt he had to in order not to be blocked/boycotted. His attempt was half assed anyway so very much a box ticking exercise as you say.

Exactly what I thought. I'd say 5k a month is hitting them hard. Arthur looked v rough and wait till no 2 arrives. Tbf he's a solo father with help from Aoife of course. The other lad is a may feiner.

Why canā€™t he just say the word Palestine? ā€œHis previous storyā€. For for sake, either address properly it or donā€™t, what a wimp.
Does he even know where Palestine is or whatā€™s going on there?. Thatā€™s the way he came across to me. Never mentioned what the war was about or Israel.
---
Exactly what I thought. I'd say 5k a month is hitting them hard. Arthur looked v rough and wait till no 2 arrives. Tbf he's a solo father with help from Aoife of course. The other lad is a may feiner.
5k a month is for professionals. Itā€™s not a sustainable amount for people on one wage. Itā€™s actually outrageous money for renting an unfurnished house. I donā€™t think the house even suits them. I mean they need to post on social media for a living. Their other house was on every day but for some reason they havenā€™t posted from this house. Not even Blake watching TV. Maybe part of the rental agreement or maybe just donā€™t feel comfortable posting from new house for some reason ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Imagine they are using Buhlakeā€™s bedroom sofa as the main sofa in their house now. Orthur and his PR woman Niamh are probably working overtime trying to get EZ Living to do a collab.
The complete mortification of Pipsy running in and running out again from their gorden gothering, I bet her feet didnā€™t touch the ground.
Did they invite any of their gated neighbours?
The gifted fabric kitchen chairs will soon be smelling of sour milk if he continues to allow Buhlake do what she wants and drink out of cups with no lid.
I dunno but ever since they moved itā€™s been chaotic.
For what it cost to throw that 'soiree' surely they could have used the money towards a piece of furniture. The whole thing was an embarrassment.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.