Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop laughing at how tragic that was! No wonder Brian was hoping it didn’t rain when they had the feckin kitchen table and dining chairs dragged outside!! Pippa didn’t stay long anyway lol I wonder is Brian sulking today. What a pair of absolute fools they are

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hair and makeup, a barman and an events company for THAT!! And all tagged in the teeny tiniest way!! They are so tone deaf while tripping over themselves to come across as minted, exclusive and relevant 🙄. They truly are a right pair of Hyacinth Bouquets/ Buckets!!!
Obviously as everyone is saying it was all for Pippa. But she must see that herself .... it's so embarrassingly documented on social media by Brian, he pulls out all the stops to impress Pippa!! I wonder what she thinks of it? It's so try hard.
Make it make sense!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely mortified for the two of them. It’s clear Pippa just made her mandatory appearance and then legged it. You’d have more respect for them if they were just honest and kept it low key.

Reactions: 7
A housewarming including a hired barman & catering for a rental that barely has any furniture is grim. I wonder what possessed them to do it. Like there isn’t even anything worth showing off. Really odd one for sure.
I’m actually howling at Brian getting the makeup artist just to sit in his back garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Theses publications just cut and paste from insta they have someone go through their social media for ‘stories’ same with Gorry and LLL

Orfur gives me an awful ick. Picking up huge wedges of cheese and shoving them in his gob while filming. 🤮
And his new pose seems to be no longer the sex face, but a teenage girl pout trout. Scarlett for the lot of them. 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.