Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orthur runnin around like a blue arse fly picking up things on instructions from his husband. I would tell him to piss right off and go out and get the rest of the stuff himself. While he sits on his arse and the MUA is just painting and repainting foundation on his face cos what else can she do.
I wouldn’t be too sure that the champagne wasn’t a gift that they held on to.
I think the forecast is for ☔ for the evening.
They'll have to take turns sitting on the microscopic furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pippa legged it ASAP. The fosse boomerang, they're so false and childish.

Reactions: 2
Saw this in the comments of Arthur’s “the horrible trolls” interview on TV last week. Is it just me or is this very weird? Evidence of over exposing your child to strangers.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
A bartender to mix their cocktails for the soirée , looks to me like the housewarming where people popped in and then headed off wherever they were going

pips went to a reunion of school friends 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Even in person I haven’t heard that in absolute years, it’s so creepy and much worse than our criticism

Reactions: 4
A bartender from 37 Dawson st 😂😂😂😂

This is fuckin deranged behaviour!!!! You have 8 people in your back garden pour them a feckin drink yourselves you lazy animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Poor Aoife sent to her room out of the way no doubt. With Bluuke in tow of course.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Poor Aoife was probably stuck upstairs while the party was going on. Not good enough to be around his friends but good enough to carry their child.

Reactions: 9
It didn't really last long anyway. Katja also popped round and is now in town with her friends for drinks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Arthur happy to eat all the leftovers and Brian happy to drink the leftovers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry there were 8 people at that party, 8!!! They had hair and make up, a bar tender and catering??! It's actually comical 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How could they fit another person, ie a photographer in the garden 😆
There wasn’t even room for Aoife. But at least she was in her quarters at the top of the house…the huge room where she could put a comfy armchair…oh hang on, no, Brian took that, so Aoife is across the hall from Buhlake.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.