Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely scarlet for them with the gifted dining room table and chairs mashed into to back garden. Their neighbours are on for a treat today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sweet Jesus this bloody better be the baby shower - imagine getting an events company, catering, hair and make up to sit in the back garden in the rain????????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is that absolute melt like getting the glam squad in to sit out his back. He's lost the run of himself no, absolutely ridiculous carry on. Does not live in the real world at all.
And showing off the box of perrier 🙄 all for the gram, what a saddo
It’s all fur coat no knickers with these 2. Trying to keep up with ultra posh Pipsy but no we’d better buy the flowers in Tesco (nothing wrong with that for us mere mortals 🤣) and arrange in a vase whereas Pipsy would order elaborate displays from a florist/ventura design 🙄Get the crappy free dining chairs that are the only things we own and stick them in the garden with a few charcuterie boards 🤣🤣
Enjoy your gothering in the gorden Brian and Arthur! Don’t get me started on that other nob with the spray tan and makeup for hanging around the shoebox garden. 🙄🙄🙄
---
I was thinking the same no gifted venue!
Arthur needs to work harder for his “meetings”!! 🤣

• Haha
It’s all fur coat no knickers with these 2. Trying to keep up with ultra posh Pipsy but no we’d better buy the flowers in Tesco (nothing wrong with that for us mere mortals 🤣) and arrange in a vase whereas Pipsy would order elaborate displays from a florist/ventura design 🙄Get the crappy free dining chairs that are the only things we own and stick them in the garden with a few charcuterie boards 🤣🤣
Enjoy your gothering in the gorden Brian and Arthur! Don’t get me started on that other nob with the spray tan and makeup for hanging around the shoebox garden. 🙄🙄🙄
They really have notions of grandeur probably haven’t a pot to piss in

• Haha
Sweet Jesus this bloody better be the baby shower - imagine getting an events company, catering, hair and make up to sit in the back garden in the rain????????
Myself & my daughter just hopped into bed after an hour in the garden. We’re frozen. Definitely not a day for sitting around eating crackers & cheese. Brian won’t feel it once the champagne kicks in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am howling at the set up. He buys a leaf blower for a tiny garden but doesn’t buy actual garden furniture. The gifted kitchen chairs along with someone else’s chairs. Ah stop now. I’m thoroughly entertained and equal parts embarrassed for them. I’m also sure l got the same tablecloth in Dealz or somewhere similar as a last minute panic buy at Christmas, so cheap and cheap looking lol, I ended up not using it.
Pippa would much rather have met them in The Westbury.
I hope they post lots of pics cos I’m goin nowhere so this is my evenings entertainment haha.
I bet Naw-dia will be the next Godparent. It won’t be their own families anyway.
It’s pissing rain where I am so I’m looking forward to seeing how the cheese, chutney and gifted kitchen chairs survive the gOrden gOthering.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is BDGs birthday in June? The baby shower will probably be around that I'd guess

Reactions: 5
Pippa hasn’t posted anything on her page 😂 why the duck does Brian always pose like her needs to do a poo
It’s all so fake and cringy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am howling at the set up. He buys a leaf blower for a tiny garden but doesn’t buy actual garden furniture. The gifted kitchen chairs along with someone else’s chairs. Ah stop now. I’m thoroughly entertained and equal parts embarrassed for them. I’m also sure l got the same tablecloth in Dealz or somewhere similar as a last minute panic buy at Christmas, so cheap and cheap looking lol, I ended up not using it.
I hope they post lots of pics cos I’m goin nowhere so this is my evenings entertainment haha.
I bet Naw-dia will be the next Godparent. It won’t be their own families anyway.
It’s pissing rain where I am so I’m looking forward to seeing how the cheese, chutney and gifted kitchen chairs survive the gOrden gOthering.
Pipsy will be whipping that dealz tablecloth off and wrapping it around her poor bare legs soon 🥶🥶🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nadia and Donal as god parents

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.