Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tattle chat is obviously getting to them because there are article after article after article the past few days about them being sick of “trolls” bullying them and their choices. 🙄Honest to God so having an honest opinion that’s not blowing smoke up their holes is being a troll. The real concern people have here is the exploitation of a young woman (Aoife) who doesn’t seem to have any aspirations other than having their kids and nannying/slaving for them - maybe she’s vulnerable which makes it worse or maybe she knows she’ll never have a relationship or her own kids so is mooching off the scraps these eegits throw occasionally. That and the over exposure of their toddler on a daily basis. Anybody that follows Dr Niamh Lynch the paediatric consultant should hear what she has to say about instahuns exploiting their children and making money off them.
Arthur put down the cream bun there and head over to Niamh’s page. You might actually learn something and see where people might have their concerns for your child - ie, a minor who has no say whether to be on social media. 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 23
The tattle chat is obviously getting to them because there are article after article after article the past few days about them being sick of “trolls” bullying them and their choices. 🙄Honest to God so having an honest opinion that’s not blowing smoke up their holes is being a troll. The real concern people have here is the exploitation of a young woman (Aoife) who doesn’t seem to have any aspirations other than having their kids and nannying/slaving for them - maybe she’s vulnerable which makes it worse or maybe she knows she’ll never have a relationship or her own kids so is mooching off the scraps these eegits throw occasionally. That and the over exposure of their toddler on a daily basis. Anybody that follows Dr Niamh Lynch the paediatric consultant should hear what she has to say about instahuns exploiting their children and making money off them.
Arthur put down the cream bun there and head over to Niamh’s page. You might actually learn something and see where people might have their concerns for your child - ie, a minor who has no say whether to be on social media. 🤡🤡🤡
Arthur showed her bedroom today absolutely shocking nothing is private
A child’s home should be a safe place not shown to thousands of strangers on the internet

Reactions: 12
Their garden is gorgeous mind lol overlooked by those trees and a sunny patio enough grass for a toddler to kick a ball

Reactions: 2
A “soirée” in the garden where there’s no room to swing a cat, nothing set up not even a chair to sit down on. The size of it is grand but for a swanky soirée as he’s planning he’d want to pull the finger out

Reactions: 5
A “soirée” in the garden where there’s no room to swing a cat, nothing set up not even a chair to sit down on. The size of it is grand but for a swanky soirée as he’s planning he’d want to pull the finger out
No doubt there’s a company arriving to set everything up & take it all away after.

Reactions: 6
No matter how much money I ever have I would hate living like that. I would never be able to do it. It’s all so fake and bitchy.

Reactions: 18
What is that absolute melt like getting the glam squad in to sit out his back. He's lost the run of himself no, absolutely ridiculous carry on. Does not live in the real world at all.
And showing off the box of perrier 🙄 all for the gram, what a saddo

Reactions: 11
Sending Arthur out to get the bits while he gets his hair and make up done to stand around his bare ass cardboard box sized garden lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Orthur runnin around like a blue arse fly picking up things on instructions from his husband. I would tell him to piss right off and go out and get the rest of the stuff himself. While he sits on his arse and the MUA is just painting and repainting foundation on his face cos what else can she do.
I wouldn’t be too sure that the champagne wasn’t a gift that they held on to.
I think the forecast is for ☔ for the evening.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.