Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BMR with the nanny again. Brian hasn't been out on a school night since March 23?? Might not have been out for dinner but he's definitely been out🙄 The nanny will be busy tomorrow night too.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Brian is only back since yesterday hasn't seen blake in a week and is gone again he might appear on Sunday evening for an hour hungover to bits. Poor aoife looks exhausted and she has probably been left to babysit tonight and tomorrow. Also why does Arthur never get to go to the scans always brian they could at least taken them in turns.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Meeting Girls Aloud sister for dinner at The Ivy. And Orthur has said he’ll go for the 3 courses, that’s surprising, he usually eats so lightly.
I wonder would Aoife have liked a night out? Oh wait she’s about 8 months pregnant and currently getting a toddler to sleep so unfortunately she couldn’t go.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Meeting Girls Aloud sister for dinner at The Ivy. And Orthur has said he’ll go for the 3 courses, that’s surprising, he usually eats so lightly.
I wonder would Aoife have liked a night out? Oh wait she’s about 8 months pregnant and currently getting a toddler to sleep so unfortunately she couldn’t go.
Surely someone needs to have a word with them?! Have they left her home alone heavily pregnant?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think it's a feeling of belonging, I get it she's not met anyone and this is like a ready made family for her. Everyone's different so as long as she's happy I suppose
Yeah but how long will they keep her around till they have no more use for her and boot her out again and before she knows it her whole life has gone by and she's done nothing and has no one, I just feel for her in the long run but as you say she's obviously happy with this arrangement 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yeah but how long will they keep her around till they have no more use for her and boot her out again and before she knows it her whole life has gone by and she's done nothing and has no one, I just feel for her in the long run but as you say she's obviously happy with this arrangement 🤷🏼‍♀️
See, I think she'll always have a role. Free childcare and further down the cleaning, cooking etc. Have you ever seen those two oafs cook a proper meal?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Brian who are you trying to convince you are a saint for not being out on a skool night in over a year 🙄

I agree for some weird reason aoife seems to like the set up,when she was surrogate for lake I thought it was a great thing she did but now I feel like I have lost the admiration I had for her

Reactions: 3
As two gay man im sure they dont want to perpetuate the idea that raising a child requires a womans presence. Its funny cos they want to be a two dad only household but yet they need the help of a woman with motherly duties to do that. Interesting cos most mothers get left at home with the kids and the husbands have more of a freedom in life. Nothing different here either. Neither of these two fathers have stepped into the maternal role and come and go as they please thanks to aoife. I would love if she would grow a backbone and tell them shes leaving and they can stay at home with their own child that they so truly wish to be on the birth cert of.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
my friends who are dads are more hands on than this pair, the bar is already very low for dads anyway

Reactions: 13
my friends who are dads are more hands on than this pair, the bar is already very low for dads anyway
Arthur is hands on In fairness.

He literally just brought her on holidays with her cousins. He's a stay at home dad (not by choice, granted, lol). I do think they take the piss out of Aoife asking her to babysit at 6 months pregnant, but Arthur does a lot for Blake and is her main carer most days.

Brian on the other hand....

Reactions: 7
What's the bet they will have to stay in a hotel tonight for the concert with glam set up and ready for them??

Reactions: 9
Brian. A few questions. Apart from Minnie Mouse, who’s her favourite character? What’s her shoe size ? What size nappy does she wear? What’s her daytime nap schedule? What clothes size does she wear ? What’s her favourite lunchtime snack ? What’s her favourite bedtime story?
bet he can’t answer a single one

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What's the bet they will have to stay in a hotel tonight for the concert with glam set up and ready for them??
100% they'll stay in city & I'd not be surprised if they are out again for 2nd night & go on lash with GA, their next night is Belfast on Monday, so Sunday off for hangover

Reactions: 3
All Brian seems to do with the child is watch the tele. She watches a horrendous amount of tv for a toddler.
of course now that I’ve said this here, she will be brought to a playground or soft play or something !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All Brian seems to do with the child is watch the tele. She watches a horrendous amount of tv for a toddler.
of course now that I’ve said this here, she will be brought to a playground or soft play or something !
She really does & she gets completely lost in it which I hate to see at any age. I’m not against kids on screens, I like to think we have a good balance between play, exercise & screens here but they’d never be glued to it to the point that they’re oblivious to the fact someone in the room is trying to interact with them the way she is. at Blake’s age it was mostly on in the background while they played & they might stop for a couple of minutes at a time to watch.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.