Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor arfur so busy running errands errands and more errands today in dundrum 🙄

no prizes as to who was on BMR duty
I really liked Arthur before but he’s so insufferable and self indulgent (not as bad as his dose of a husband) thinking he’s God gift to arm dancing and to men and women alike! 😂🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
He’s probably at that baby shop blagging freebies
I thought that too…or else he’s picking out some sparkley shite to wear at the girls aloud concert.
Great his live in nanny/surrogate/cook/housekeeper is around to mind his daughter. What a super arrangement.

Reactions: 8
And cue Brian doing his 5 minutes of parenting for the camera and Arthor dancing like a fool celebrating bmr and daddy being reunited. Considering he fled his own country you'd think he'd use his platform to denounce Israel.

I thought that too…or else he’s picking out some sparkley shite to wear at the girls aloud concert.
Great his live in nanny/surrogate/cook/housekeeper is around to mind his daughter. What a super arrangement.
To be fair aoife got a whole week off and Arthur had to look after her on his own!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Another baby scan, bdg says scanning ever two weeks now and baby will be here anytime now

I think they will do similar to last time and baby will be born before the due date, my guess is 3rd week in June

Reactions: 3
Hyping up. I know the maternity hospital say that so patients are prepared with a hospital bag, childcare if needed, car always has fuel etc but no let’s dramatise it

Another baby scan, bdg says scanning ever two weeks now and baby will be here anytime now

I think they will do similar to last time and baby will be born before the due date, my guess is 3rd week in June
Totally. They said September 10th last time knowing well she'd be born on Sept 1st. So pinch of salt deffo needed with these 2!

I am nearly sure Brian said he'd be off 98fm for most of the summer (thank duck) so once he disappears from air we can be sure baby is enroute, if she's due July 4th & having section, I'd say baby be here w/c 24th June

Ia that photoshoot in barberstown Castle a parody . It looks like one of those photos you get made with AI

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aoife looks completely fed up this time around.
The state of the two of them up on the horses and Orthur screechin lezdodis. Poor horse…or hawrse as Brian would probably pronounce it.
That’s what Orthur must have been invoicing for the other day:

LEZDODIS PRODUCTIONS
For work carried out on the back of a horse by Ireland’s most stylish men.
Amount owed: €1,000,000,0000000000 & a Shein voucher.
Payment within 30 days or the penalty will be Orthur performing a dance for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re the IG commenters suggesting Blake should have a fashion account. I hope they're joking because if they're not, it sounds predatory and disgusting to me.