Brexit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's it. I've had enough. Out. All of you! And you can hang your heads in shame on the way out the door!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's it. I've had enough. Out. All of you! And you can hang your heads in shame on the way out the door!

Nows not the time to tell you to clam down is it?

bleeping Rees Mogg. The fish may be rotting in containers but at least they are smiling about being British 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I know it's important and all that but I swear to god if I hear anymore news about bleeping fishing I'm going to lose my sorry mind!!
I don't want to carp on but I keep herring that if you cod just plaice a little bit of thought for the fishermen. They haddock it hard on the seas and kipper finding their catch to take back to their sole mates with a bream on their trout pouts.

Ok, ok, don't snapper at me or I'll clam up in my shell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't want to carp on but I keep herring that if you cod just plaice a little bit of thought for the fishermen. They haddock it hard on the seas and kipper finding their catch to take back to their sole mates with a bream on their trout pouts.

Ok, ok, don't snapper at me or I'll clam up in my shell.
You lot are going to send me over the edge you know

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As horrendous and terrifying as it is, I'm not actually shocked.
Neither am I or anyone for that matter .I’ve seen businesses are having to tell people to burn their returns as it’s costing too much to send them back to the UK how will they fair going forward 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw the article about the coat - it’s eye opening. I know pre-EU people were used to customs charges etc, but you can imagine a lot of people getting caught out now, especially teens and young adults who have never really had an issue buying from the EU. I’m going to only by from companies shipping from the UK for a bit. I’ve also seen on facebook how some lorry drivers are having to redo paperwork and wait several days at the border since leaving the EU, obviously it was to be expected but that must be a very frustrating job to suddenly now be held up by red tape when movement used to be more free.

Reactions: 5