Brexit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DUP are putting the weirdest spin on Brexit. They are the only NI party that campaigned hard to leave the EU and now are acting like the border in the Irish Sea is someone elses fault.
That’s because they wanted the border between the republic and not the UK they’ve shot themselves in the knee foot with that one 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People had a go at out government widening the gap between the two Pfizer doses but now France have copied us by saying they will do the same and I bet they won't be our only European friend to follow our lead.

But there's nothing been proven from the vaccines never mind the dosage, it's a wait and see what happens .

Reactions: 1
I was wondering why Sainsbury’s was looking bare today https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55586246
The covid situation doesn't help either

People had a go at out government widening the gap between the two Pfizer doses but now France have copied us by saying they will do the same and I bet they won't be our only European friend to follow our lead.

France just does that because they are very late in the setting up compared to the other countries. It is an internal thing.
Denmark does it too, so more people receives the protection of the first dose.

Last edited:

They haven’t followed “our” lead. France have drawn out the time between doses from 3 weeks to 6 which is what is currently recommended by The WHO. The UKs policy is extending the delay to 12 weeks.

And literally nothing to do with Brexit.

Anyway love the DUP trying to blame literally everyone else for the situation in NI. They just can’t help themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The covid situation doesn't help either

France just does that because they are very late in the setting up compared to the other countries. It is an internal thing.
No but Gove has said things will be impacted for a long time yet ,they already raised concerns about the food situation weeks ago but were told they would have a grace period where things weren't affected but it hasn't helped there's so much red tape appearing even over car imports it's ridiculous.

I know it's important and all that but I swear to god if I hear anymore news about bleeping fishing I'm going to lose my sorry mind!!
It's more Boris backtracking ,same with the NI protocol no wonder they had to add a lot of complicated legalities into the agreement .

Reactions: 4