Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a few months ago she said people asked about why she didn’t drink and she said that’s for another day. Surely if her reason was to help even one person she could have told her story then…
This exaggeration of a story is to get people listening to a troubled podcast. She needs to remember it’s her partner drawing all this tit on them. People will forget this story next month.

Reactions: 2
I listened to her on Neil P and her claims of being spiked have been dropped completely now.

The other thing that struck me is that her mam rang Neil when she lost her job and chatted away to him. No wonder she got a job back. There’s a weird nepotistic, mother stepping in to look after child thing that happens either in rural families or in her situation. Like she was in her late 20s. I can’t imagine my mother ringing my boss and talking to them.

She keeps mentioning that her addiction stole her dreams. I think it’s great she’s turned her life around but for someone pushing 40, i reckon with the jobs she has (which are all contract), she must be living pay check to pay check in london. Unless her parents are helping her out financially.

Reactions: 6
I listened to her on Neil P and her claims of being spiked have been dropped completely now.

The other thing that struck me is that her mam rang Neil when she lost her job and chatted away to him. No wonder she got a job back. There’s a weird nepotistic, mother stepping in to look after child thing that happens either in rural families or in her situation. Like she was in her late 20s. I can’t imagine my mother ringing my boss and talking to them.

She keeps mentioning that her addiction stole her dreams. I think it’s great she’s turned her life around but for someone pushing 40, i reckon with the jobs she has (which are all contract), she must be living pay check to pay check in london. Unless her parents are helping her out financially.
She works full time tho doesn’t she?

Another one who should be in treatment! Herself and Brenda were great friends, but from that comment there must’ve been a falling out. Shes Sharon Crosbies sister. Always drunk and posting drunken rants on Facebook.
What’s going on I’m lost???

Reactions: 1
She's writing a book and hoping to have it published before the end of the year at the latest 😂

1000003322.jpg

• Haha
Another one who should be in treatment! Herself and Brenda were great friends, but from that comment there must’ve been a falling out. Shes Sharon Crosbies sister. Always drunk and posting drunken rants on Facebook.
She is unhinged to say the least. I used to enjoy the wine induced rants. She had a couple of boutiques, one in Carrigaline. I didn't know she was close with Brenda!!

• Haha
She is unhinged to say the least. I used to enjoy the wine induced rants. She had a couple of boutiques, one in Carrigaline. I didn't know she was close with Brenda!!
They were “besties” Would love to know what happened! I’d forgotten about her “boutique” in SuperValu 🤣

• Haha
She's really irritating watching her stories walking down the streets of London roaring at randoms has she got ADHD or something like that, no disrespect intended

Reactions: 3
I’d imagine her friend Simple Sandra got her the Metropole as she works for them
And she got the free stay at The Connacht because she knows Kiernan O Malley through Alan Clarke. He was the MC at Alan's show in the Opera House that Brenda was a guest at.

And she got the free stay at The Connacht because she knows Kiernan O Malley through Alan Clarke. He was the MC at Alan's show in the Opera House that Brenda was a guest at.
Would say she contacted both Sandra and Kieran herself looking for the free stays and the same with all the radio interviews she planned them all. Sandy and Kieran probably told her they would look after her anytime she needed a room. It's not nice watching all the free hotel stays that 'influencers' get, puts me off the particular hotel and purposely don't book them.

Reactions: 4
Would say she contacted both Sandra and Kieran herself looking for the free stays and the same with all the radio interviews she planned them all. Sandy and Kieran probably told her they would look after her anytime she needed a room. It's not nice watching all the free hotel stays that 'influencers' get, puts me off the particular hotel and purposely don't book them.
Same as you, I wouldn't knowingly give my business to a hotel that has given a freebie to a so called influencer. I can't remember any hotel Brenda has stayed in say in the last year being anything but a gifted stay, she never pays for any of them 😡

Same as you, I wouldn't knowingly give my business to a hotel that has given a freebie to a so called influencer. I can't remember any hotel Brenda has stayed in say in the last year being anything but a gifted stay, she never pays for any of them 😡
It’s getting out of hand IMO with the PR stays, #gifted bullshit. Kitting out their houses with ADs from home stores, getting over 2K worth of prams for free when they get preggers… when they can all well afford to buy their own, it’s absolutely sickening…..saw Sinead DeFlogger last weekend among a few others given a “PR stay” at the Heritgage Hotel….i’ve always had an eye on it to maybe go there for a special occasion or something…well if it was paid for for me I wouldn’t book it now, and never will.

Reactions: 5
Her pal Julie was doing an ad for a hotel, #pr, #ad and hotel tagged. Julie tells how she got her period that morning in the hotel and got the sweats so came out on the street for a walk. You couldn't make it up.