Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked again, it wasn't the panel it was a presenter of the show, she figured out the next day one of the people presenting at the event had said when Brenda was gone after being carried out, oh that's just Brenda there now going off to Alcoholics Anonymous and the person was laughing at her. She was told this the next day and wasn't happy. So who was presenting the show that night?

Oh weird. Well I’d have thought it was either one of them pictured or Karen the CEO who’d have been presenting. If it was a famous presenter they’d have included them in that pic

Oh weird. Well I’d have thought it was either one of them pictured or Karen the CEO who’d have been presenting. If it was a famous presenter they’d have included them in that pic
Thinking about it now it was Trevor presenting and the others in the pic judging including Brenda

Reactions: 2
One thing she mentioned in the episode of the mother being beside her when she was getting checked into the rehab. Is it just me or is that a horrendously bad idea for a place looking after additiction. Secrecy is an addicts best friend - I think those check ins should be done confidentially. Brenda admits to lying out of shame about how much she was taking because her mother was listening.

Reactions: 1
Thinking about it now it was Trevor presenting and the others in the pic judging including Brenda
She was brave making the statement on the podcast when people could then figure out who said it about her at the event. If he hears about it he could dispute it. Could there be legal repercussions or only if she named him? Is he well known in Cork, I never heard of him.

She was brave making the statement on the podcast when people could then figure out who said it about her at the event. If he hears about it he could dispute it. Could there be legal repercussions or only if she named him? Is he well known in Cork, I never heard of him.
Is it slander though? I think the point she was making was people were making jokes off the cuff at her expense and she was humiliated because there was truth in it. It wouldn’t be like him saying ‘there goes Brenda the thief’ for example.

Is it slander though? I think the point she was making was people were making jokes off the cuff at her expense and she was humiliated because there was truth in it. It wouldn’t be like him saying ‘there goes Brenda the thief’ for example.
But why did she specifically say the presenter said it, she could of said someone at the show, she has pinpointed the person and if tattle figured it out others will also. Obviously she still has a bone to pick with him over it.

I’m laughing if that’s the outfit she had on on the night , the white jumpsuit pictured earlier. The boobs hanging out and she langers drunk and pissing herself she’d be right up Julie’s street.

I’m laughing if that’s the outfit she had on on the night , the white jumpsuit pictured earlier. The boobs hanging out and she langers drunk and pissing herself she’d be right up Julie’s street.
With the wetting herself story I was always skeptical because how would people know (unless she went around telling people) but seeing the outfit now it makes sense. And it looks like one of those annoying jumpsuits that’d be impossible to get out of in an emergency when one is sober let alone off their eyeballs

With the wetting herself story I was always skeptical because how would people know (unless she went around telling people) but seeing the outfit now it makes sense. And it looks like one of those annoying jumpsuits that’d be impossible to get out of in an emergency when one is sober let alone off their eyeballs
Yeah if I was going to a work gig which she was I’d chose something safer they are sad cases for attention the two of them. She must ve been drunk choosing that number

Brenda caught out lying about moving home, she said in this article she moved home as nowhere to live due to pandemic yet on the pod she decided herself to move home to save money to go to London.

Crikey. So she was either lying then or she was lying now. When you have it in writing that someone can radically change the truth like that it makes you question their whole story. Will take the whole thing with a pinch of salt now

I’d take everything the two of them say with a pinch of salt. They suit themselves. I’m so over peoples “ story ” being strategically placed to sell stuff. The whole country knows there’s help available there’s far more inspirational and humble out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who is she implying said that about her ? Trevor or paul. Because i will not hear anything bad about paul 🤣

• Haha
I don’t know if it’s that Brenda is so self involved or that she’s an addict (or one causes the other) but in that half hour episode I genuinely think Julie spoke once. Brenda spoke about herself non stop about herself for half an hour.

Having spent more than enough time in my life with rooms where people are ‘social media people’ who love to talk about themselves, this is a difficult listen.

Reactions: 5