Brenda’s Bits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her teeth are just shocking. Her last few stories!! What does she see when she looks in the mirror!!
She loves herself it’s comical!

Reactions: 1
Stop being so fake Blenda.. The dodgy car draw with Eoghan Dineen was gambling, no morals or sobriety that day??
Screenshot_20240416_012245_com.android.chrome_edit_62199973758737.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I would think every woman has been called fat at some point in their life by a stranger. You and Julie filmed a driver and posted their reg plate etc. You are a hypocrite. I also remember you making Anton do things for camera and showing his muscles and now he is never mentioned, you are a user

---
Shaming the driver and posting it online, reg plate fully on view, Brenda filmed as JuLie was driving

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why is she so bloody emotional?
Is has done 3 marathons before this one and no talk of her so called recovery at the end of those, why is this so special!
Drama queen!

Reactions: 3
Who wears a full face if makeup doing a marathon, it would have slipped off my face before the end of mile 1

Reactions: 2
Did she mention she did a marathon: her poor parents now being used!!

Awful news especially if away, bet Julie will continue with her trip though

Reactions: 2
Terribly sad that her father has died, and so suddenly too, thats devastating.

One of the girls in work said today that a load of her followers have written condolences on rip.ie, I find that so bizarre

Reactions: 4
Terribly sad that her father has died, and so suddenly too, thats devastating.

One of the girls in work said today that a load of her followers have written condolences on rip.ie, I find that so bizarre
Yes, I've just seen that. It's completely fuxked up! No way would I go on and write condolences for a man and a family I don't know.
So weird!

Reactions: 6
Yes, I've just seen that. It's completely fuxked up! No way would I go on and write condolences for a man and a family I don't know.
So weird!
It can’t be worse than when Sarah burkes granny passed last year. The family had to post on it and stop the condolences because of the crap people wrote about Sarah’s followers etc

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It can’t be worse than when Sarah burkes granny passed last year. The family had to post on it and stop the condolences because of the crap people wrote about Sarah’s followers etc
I remember that at the time.
It's just all crazy!
Can people not grieve in silence any more!!