Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very much doubt either of them possesses the intelligence to write this. Do you think Holly knows what a manatee is? Doubtful.

Hahahaha actually on that note. I think you're right

Just think it's suspicious that it's a new member that has only posted here with a piss taking post. Also only ever views this thread.

Reactions: 2
Hiya Brandon or Holly

You aren't funny

How many times did you blink whilst typing these?

So ibviou
Hiya Brandon or Holly - I swear on my 45 identical Palm Angels T-shirts that I'm not Brandon and I swear on my my crappy little handbag-key chain that cost £3,000.00 but is literally the cutest thing ever and my provisional drivers license that I'm not Holly.

How many times did you blink whilst typing these? - Loads, but only cos "your boy" is tired yeah? I was up til 4am playing Fifa against that sad looking mate of mine who drinks milk straight out of the bottle, and I woke up at 1pm to have a banging Pizza Hut.

So ibviou - This isn't actually English....... Erin is that you?

• Haha
I actually enjoy watching holly I feel like she really enjoys doing YouTube and is consistent where as with Erin and Kaci (dadvgirls) I feel like they just like to show off and just follow the trends

Erins recent video confused me because she always says she doesn’t like driving and to then go out and buy an Audi A1 to “gain confidence” just seems stupid and how many times does she say like when doing her car tour

and I’m guessing holly might be getting Erins old car to learn in maybe

Reactions: 7
anyone watch theyre new video ...i know erins car is automatic but she was taking her hands off the wheel so much.

I honestly don’t think these pair love each other anymore! I think they are both really really bored doing the same things all the time and living the same day over and over again! They are young and they need to learn what work is!
I think they are with each other because it’s easier tonot be together! Brandon used to dote on Erin and now he speaks to her like tit! Having said that must be hard living with someone who doesn’t lift a finger!
no matter how many designer clothes you buy, or flash cars, it’s not going to make them happy! The sooner they realise the better!

Also…Erin wants 4 kids but said a minute before that that she didn’t want to go through the puppy stage again……she has no idea what it is like having a baby….bloody hell she’s going to struggle!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t think these pair love each other anymore! I think they are both really really bored doing the same things all the time and living the same day over and over again! They are young and they need to learn what work is!
I think they are with each other because it’s easier tonot be together! Brandon used to dote on Erin and now he speaks to her like tit! Having said that must be hard living with someone who doesn’t lift a finger!
no matter how many designer clothes you buy, or flash cars, it’s not going to make them happy! The sooner they realise the better!

Also…Erin wants 4 kids but said a minute before that that she didn’t want to go through the puppy stage again……she has no idea what it is like having a baby….bloody hell she’s going to struggle!

Do they actually go in date night anymore without holly or others lol. Takeaways don’t count as they have that 24/7

Reactions: 4
They drive to McDonald’s and then come home and sit separately doing their own thing! No spark anymore…you can tell they are both bored because they don’t do anything! Prime example….money does not buy happiness! Also…why is everyone so proud of her getting a new car….it’s a new car..she pisses money up the wall so it comes as no surprise that she can actually afford it!

Reactions: 6
They drive to McDonald’s and then come home and sit separately doing their own thing! No spark anymore…you can tell they are both bored because they don’t do anything! Prime example….money does not buy happiness! Also…why is everyone so proud of her getting a new car….it’s a new car..she pisses money up the wall so it comes as no surprise that she can actually afford it!

They clearly don’t talk as Brandon does the same 4 challenges every month

Reactions: 1
His rally for 400k subscribers took ages! He speaks to her like a piece of tit now! Shouting in eating challanges!! If young girls watch that and think they are a good couple then they don’t have much hope!

Reactions: 5
His rally for 400k subscribers took ages! He speaks to her like a piece of tit now! Shouting in eating challanges!! If young girls watch that and think they are a good couple then they don’t have much hope!
I have mentioned this in the past and got moaned at. but he’s disgusting, its vile the way he comes across. I think it was a video a while back a eating challenge on ERINS channel, and brandon was quite literally shouting at her to get a drink, but you could hear a really nasty tone in his voice.

Reactions: 3
Yes and extremely aggressive! And she is sitting there laughing which makes me think it’s not a one off! They think they have a good life….but it’s just full of material things….they hardly do anything fun! I think they went to a few theme parks last year which was just a money spending spree!
They bought a house and a dog for all the wrong reasons!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.