Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These 2 are so cringe lol!
Xmas gift swap and they’re like ‘what is it, oh I can’t remember this one’ weirdos lol

Reactions: 7
Not bragging my arse Erin, you are holding up boxes that say Fendi and Louis Vuitton in your thumbnail you tangerine

Reactions: 8
Didn't mind Brandon at first - I mean his obsessive blinking used to knock me sick but I could cope with that

Holly oh myy god...that girl just infuriates me, and has anyone noticed the size of her massive head before? She's literally all face that lass. Gonna start calling her Heeead.

In a way I feel like I have so much to say about Erin but don't want to becauseshe would probably love the fact she's getting spoke about on tattle - she would probably think it makes her like Elle/Saffron/Anastasia etc. She is a massive wannabe with such an opinion of herself it's sickening. It's like no pet, calm down.

Also

Why tf do they wrap shower gels and hairspray up for Xmas and birthdays

That's just silly

erin is soooo monotone omg
So montone and so orange

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.