Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kc9710

I reckon they already knew she was pregnant but didn't film it so had to pretend to find out again for the video... she seems unsurprised to me

• Haha
Reactions: 9

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
She had the cheek to say she uses an editor too, wtf does she actually do then cos her videos are thrown together?!

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Does anyone understand why they actually need an office?
Brandon has an office to pretend to make sick content from when in reality the only work he’s ever done is the 10 seconds in which he donated his blinky freckled sperm to moody Ezra to secure at least a year of nauseating ‘content’ that he’s buzzing for

• Haha
loosing interest in watching them. I used to think omg they’re so relatable so genuine but I think as they “got bigger” they started to become more fake.

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
They definitely read here because in Brandon's video Erin says about her and Holly having banter and that nothing she ever says is meant to be offensive.

Nounoupat

Chatty Member
Why do people drag out gender reveal like it’s something exciting all these black and white photos literally the videos going to be everyone guessing the gender says who I am lots of crying shaking Cus there neverous celebriting the gender more crying

doodlebug

VIP Member
The baby is going to be born extremely tanned, with dark hair, dark eyes, and a full sleeve…

• Haha

Unonowndbe

Just watched her primark haul- how the hell does this girl make a living out of these videos.
‘I picked these up coz I fort they were nice’
‘Got these coz why not’
She’s so fucking bland

• Haha

Pipxx

They’re both SO lazy. Brandon has a cold and is acting like he’s got bloody pneumonia ‘your boy doesn’t stop’🤢 Firstly that phrase nearly made throw up and secondly you have a cold and woke up at half nine. Clearly your boy does stop😂 and the way Erin spoke to Ella after nicking a chip Disgusting human.

• Haha

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
I acc prefer B to Erin if I'm honest. She's miserable 95% of the time and can be rude to B's sister (who seems really sweet, she's only young!). B at least tries to be happy and entertaining to pull of a vid or two! $$

Elb99

Erin gives me the vibes of someone who you'd smile at and she'd give you the dirtiest look back

• Haha

wheeze94

I used to like them but for them to think they are above the law because they are influencers annoys me!

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
She might be pregnant but theirs absolutely no chemistry between these 2 at all I don’t know how he puts up with her child like attitude and constant moaning.. I also thought he was flirting a lot with Ellie in tonight’s video and you can see how good of a relationship Ellie and Lee have when all Erin and Brandon do is give eachother sly digs, their channels reached such a low

ogbblol

Chatty Member
I’ve said this before but ‘influencers’ seem to think people care as much as they do about them having children and I find it totally bizarre🙄 in all honesty no one gives a flying fuck if it’s not their own child or family so why long it out like the suspense is gonna kill us🤷🏻‍♀️ announce what your sprog is and get on with life
Poor sprog isn’t even out yet and they’ve already made 12 baby/pregnancy videos (14 if you include Holly’s videos) 😭 lordddd help that baby

She’s horrible. She really thinks she’s god’s gift but she honestly resembles a thumb. Poor Brandon.
Honestly I dislike her so much! I just think she comes across as one of those that looks down there noses at others and thinks they’re just the best thing on earth. Brandon seems like a nice lad and seems to be a good boyfriend to her, she’s just so entitled and talks to him disgustingly. To me it seems she enjoys the money and the popularity that comes with him.

Emmah1808

Yeah, I was thinking the same too- seems like a bit of a cop out saying things are going on behind the scenes- that doesn’t excuse the need to break restrictions