Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Haha Erin does not look happy and to be honest neither does Brandon but he’s better at playing it cool🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Just confirms they wanted a baby to dress it up in ‘cute’ outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 8

jbd96

Anyone else notice how quiet and different Holly was with the video of her Kaci and Erin?

Louisej3

VIP Member
Erin attitude in that video was disgusting wonder if she like that off camera I wonder how he copes with her
Basically crying over a pain au chocolat

Emmah1808

Brandon’s latest video is so rubbish, half of it the camera isn’t even in focus & the other half he’s just repeating what he’s already said 🥱 so so boring.. that could have had so much potential to be an exciting vlog too
Yep, completely agree. I do find that he always repeats himself loads in videos and takes ages to get to the point- it’s a bit annoying really

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed loads of times how much she acts like a spoilt brat all she does is fucking moan
She literally screeches at Brandon like he’s a naughty child... it makes me cringe. She really is full of herself but I personally don’t see the appeal.

The Haunted Anus

They have people that clean the carpets as do I, it like a shampoo getting right in to the carpets, I know people that get there dogs walked by dog walkers as it help train them and be with other dogs as well, and I don’t know much about YouTube but I do know that they cut a lot out and shorten the videos not just Erin and Brandon but a lot of YouTuber do that, and Erin worked before youtube and she was doing brand deals on Instagram before you started her channel so she could have her name on the mortgage and no saying that they did but they might of not taken a huge mortgage out
Was this written by a pigeon?

• Haha

isjs96

How can they say “that’s not too bad” at £28 for one 2 piece set for a newborn? That’s extortionate!

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Imagine starting to get with a girl then meeting Brandon and Erin as your inlaws - poor lad should run a mile before he starts getting deodorant for xmas prezzies

• Haha

Faye1975

Not bragging my arse Erin, you are holding up boxes that say Fendi and Louis Vuitton in your thumbnail you tangerine

DownBelow21

VIP Member
That's crazy that someone would pay that amount to just change a insta name. They don't even have blue ticks

• Haha