Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Omg they are already dragging out the pregnancy/baby content. Erin finding out is one video and now Brandon finding out is another, even though they find out on the same day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

mabbiefam

They’re literally stealing a living, bare minimum effort goes into there content. How can a dressing room reveal smaller than Harry Potters bedroom be stretched to 2 uploads

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
In one of their recent videos or Holly’s they talked about having a cute baby - am I bad for immediately thinking there’s no way a mixture of blockhead brandz and sour puss ezra will be cute🤢

• Haha

Alicej93

Brandon is just the biggest ick. I’ve just watched the flying to Dubai in business class video and every second something made me cringe

• Haha

Rebby123

VIP Member
I cannot believe how much Erin, Brandon and Holly are rinsing the videos for views for a child that isn't even born

Erin in hollys video ‘no one really uses jar baby food anymore’ do they not Erin?? Didn’t realise you was a BLW expert because indie didn’t have them. Shut up pretending you are a expect
Wait till her baby is here they're both the laziest people. I'm sure he'll live off jarred food. There's nothing wrong with premade baby food now and then

lucieeeloo

Can’t believe they hire his mum as a cleaner ! Too lazy to even clean their own house when neither of them barely work

Erin might have had a rough first trimester which I’m not taking away from her. But she doesn’t get out of bed till late morning, has no work commitments, No other children to look after , so it’s not like she had to balance her first trimester and normal life. Like I said, it might have been rough for her, but compared to MOST she would’ve had a easy time

• Wow
I’ve just found this thread but I’m delighted to know I’m not the only one that doesn’t like Erin! I couldn’t understand how I never saw any “mean comments” on their videos. I stopped watching them years ago because I couldn’t stand her & didn’t like how she constantly shouted on the videos!

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
At least Holly has a bit of personality and drive, she seems really serious about growing her channel and making good content, and she seems genuinely grateful. Not to mention that she actually gets out of bed before midday, walks her own dog and goes to the gym and plays football.

wheeze94

So they broke Covid rules at Christmas when they were in tier 4 now they’ve tested positive for Covid...

I just think their videos are so tone deaf .. posing with balenciagas and flaunting their new flat during a pandemic when thousands of families are struggling? She also speaks to Brandon like he’s a piece of shit and always talks over him. You can tell she’s only with him for his money and viewers. She thinks she’s the dogs bollocks and it’s so embarrassing 🥱
yeah she really does speak to him like shit. she comes across as if she thinks she’s so much better than him, but she’d be nothing without him! but I also hate that in her videos he tried to take the limelight, acting stupid and stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️ embarrassing

Nat11

They are really going struggle when this baby comes along! There both very lazy she is lying naked in bed 90% of the time moaning at blinky. God help them when they’ve got to do night feeds and can’t lay in bed till midday!!