Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nat11

She really thinks she’s better than everyone doesn’t she. Needs to be knocked down a peg or two
I’d love to knock her down a few pegs. And uno what the joke is she is nothingggg special 🤣 I’m not one to bring other women down typically but she is quite ugly, when she does her make up and makes an effort I’d say she’s a 5/10 and that’s that. Without it she’s a fucking ogre lol someone commented on Ellie’s video that she’s always moody on there videos she just looks like she would rather be anywhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Kc9710

Definitely think it's fake why would he look at the camera before looking at her... they definitely already knew and just acted it out for the camera

beccks812

I used to love their content and found it entertaining sometimes, but now I feel like they’re just milking the pregnancy videos, and Brandon seems far more excited for these videos and the pregnancy than Erin!
---
It’s just cringing me out a bit

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
shes such a mardy shite feel like she needs a slap😂😂😂
She’s so tone deaf, people are struggling to live nowadays and rightly have something to be stressed/moody about but she never has to worry about real life issues and has an attitude like that🥴 I’d love to see her walk a mile in someone else’s shoes😅

Brandon’s latest video is so rubbish, half of it the camera isn’t even in focus & the other half he’s just repeating what he’s already said 🥱 so so boring.. that could have had so much potential to be an exciting vlog too

Louisej3

VIP Member
I never minded Brandon but can't watch him with holly n erin they just seem very loud and obnoxious

livvy1234

I just think their videos are so tone deaf .. posing with balenciagas and flaunting their new flat during a pandemic when thousands of families are struggling? She also speaks to Brandon like he’s a piece of shit and always talks over him. You can tell she’s only with him for his money and viewers. She thinks she’s the dogs bollocks and it’s so embarrassing 🥱
Exactly, there is no chemistry between them. Erin is all over Brandon in his videos, but he does nothing. I think their relationship is fake.

I can’t stand her foundation shade! Fake tan or not it’s way too dark. Even the hair extensions you can always see them poking through. I assume their both from wealthy families, they seem quite braggy.
Erin is not even that pretty

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
Just watching the 'giving my sister my credit card for 24hrs' and I have to say I'm judging them HARD for not wearing masks in the shops. I know it's not a legal requirement any more but most shops request that you do and I just think it's the decent thing to do (of course if you're exempt it's another matter)

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Ok who did this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha how funny, whoever did it is a legend

To be fair though, I do think it's true - I think Brandon Blockhead thinks he's lucky because he's landed E, who isn't actually all that. So just stays with her and puts up with the brattiness.