Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is there any videos where there isn’t tension between them? Literally, I’ve never seen any affection or chemistry between them, why are they together. They must just be comfortable together rather than in love

it looks like she’s not pregnant though
I saw him on tinder a few years ago, did they meet on tinder? and he was on YouTube then as I saw him and recognised him so she's defo just with him for clout ! I mean look at him sorry but hes ugly !

Reactions: 2

Scapier88

VIP Member
Brandon new video he put a disclaimer up saying everyone agreed to be on camera but filmed children walking down the street with no adult or guardian with them

DownBelow21

VIP Member
I very much doubt either of them possesses the intelligence to write this. Do you think Holly knows what a manatee is? Doubtful.

Hahahaha actually on that note. I think you're right

Just think it's suspicious that it's a new member that has only posted here with a piss taking post. Also only ever views this thread.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Definitely getting boy vibes from the clothes they posted. Although they can be unisex but if it was a girl I’d have expected a lot of pink

Englad5678

Watching hollys what I got for my birthday and she acts so different on her channel compared to when she’s on Brandon’s. Also did she pronounce Ariana grande as gronday

thereala_

From Erins recent instagram post holding her new niece, I think she may be pregnant ???

but knowing them, it’s probably a mini announcement like a dog or something lol

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha it's stupid as isn't it... here open a present that cost £1000.... and here's your next, a £1 shower gel

I think Erin started that off and think that she believes it's a lovely present, when in fact the receiver probably just stocks up at B&M anyways
Imagine getting things like anti-dandruff shampoo and a scourer pad for Christmas😵💫 so bizarre!🫤

• Haha