Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Brandon was insufferable in Erin’s new video!! He takes those stupid fucking challenges so seriously, needs to grow up. My god cannot imagine those to with an actual child!!!
The digs he was making at Ellie was ridiculous. It’s a game 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Rebby123

VIP Member
I'm not shaming there bodies as they are normal young women and you can tell Holly works out but her and Erin's body do not reflect what they show on Instagram at all!

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
Sorry if I’m being really dim but what is a “work bubble”? I’ve looked on the Gov website and I can’t see anything about them? Just wondering if it’s something they’ve just made up haha. Regardless of if it is a real thing or not, surely it’s not very safe not social distancing from Holly when she’s been going to college and mixing with other kids? You’d think they’d learnt after actually getting covid themselves but obviously not.
This is the only thing I can find that may remotely relate to it on the governments website

Meeting others for work
You can gather in larger groups or meet indoors where it is necessary for your work. This does not include social gatherings.

she could pick up whatever she wanted but kept saying no to whatever he wanted to pick up
Yea but wouldn't be a fun challenge 🤣
More money than sense... My son is nearly 2 and his clothes get dirty and stained all the time. From what Erin shows she likes to buy expensive clothes. Obviously her baby, but it doesn't matter what babies and toddlers wear it'll still stain. It might be slightly better quality but the grow out of it so fast.
How do they have so much money to spend anyway??? Nosey haha

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I actually bought the shower gel they keep going on about and it’s so annoying the hole is tiny so it takes too long to get a good amount out (maybe I’m just lazy)

wheeze94

Don’t really watch her as she comes across as an absolute wannabe.

The fact she as a 21 year old(correct me if I’m wrong?) hangs around with 15/16 year old Kaci from DVG doesn’t sit right with me. Sad if you have to rely on a minor from a family channel for clout to boost your views/ego/career whatever.
I don’t think we’ve seen her with any of her friends just Holly, Ellie and Kaci

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Just me who thought Erins most recent video, Brand (whatever his name is) literally forced her too eat food? he comes across as really aggressive & controlling? i cant stand him