Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cfesykes

brandon sniffling every few seconds in erin's new video, pls stop - much appreciated. 🥴 iiiiick

Reactions: 2

stargirl23

VIP Member
Hadn’t watched these for ages as used to watch them with my daughter but she no longer follows them.
How do they make enough money with such a low subscriber count? I guess combined count is good but I was expecting them to be on at least 500k each now especially as they used to do colabs with saffron barker
They’ve said before they’ve had £10k for some ads. Most ads pay a few thousand plus the money they make on YouTube I think they’ve got more money than sense clearly. They can also claim back all these things they buy in videos under tax purposes so they pay less when filing self employment tax return

Anyone seen the house tour? Doesn’t the sofa look strange.. like it needs to be turned the other way!! You could only sit on half of it and be able to see the TV? weird

wheeze94

So the last phone case collab they did had Louis Vuitton logos on it.. is this allowed to use someone
I wonder if this collection will?

• Wow

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
i think it’s erin’s mum’s garden or someone’s because i’m sure her sisters baby shower was there too

Elb99

I feel sorry for the dog with the amount of holidays they go on and I really doubt they walk it enough they're too lazy for that