Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
What makes you guys think that? Tattle is always right when it comes to this so I believe she’s pregnant now 😂

Reactions: 2

The Haunted Anus

Hiya Brandon or Holly

You aren't funny

How many times did you blink whilst typing these?

So ibviou
Hiya Brandon or Holly - I swear on my 45 identical Palm Angels T-shirts that I'm not Brandon and I swear on my my shitty little handbag-key chain that cost £3,000.00 but is literally the cutest thing ever and my provisional drivers license that I'm not Holly.

How many times did you blink whilst typing these? - Loads, but only cos "your boy" is tired yeah? I was up til 4am playing Fifa against that sad looking mate of mine who drinks milk straight out of the bottle, and I woke up at 1pm to have a banging Pizza Hut.

So ibviou - This isn't actually English....... Erin is that you?

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Have I missed something about the mum and dad splitting up? Saying they’re off on holiday to Dubai with holly her bf and the dad, holly and her bf went just with the dad, holly doing cooking tiktoks just for her and her dad. What’s happened to the mum?
Yeah they spilt up Erin said in a live but don’t think it’s actually been addressed properly

lilcavey

Chatty Member
I know this isn’t a ellie hinchliffe thread but I’m glad to see her hanging out with others like haz, Byron, ana, clough sisters ect

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
She seems to of been 'ill' quiet abit recently, they've looked after the baby quite alot (almost like they're preparing or something) and that insta reel she posted today, her stomach looks possible that she could be
I do think she does look it as well. Also can see her wanting her and her sisters baby to be close in age