Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Next video will be the yearly McDonald’s monopoly video pulling stickers off the cups 🙄
---
Does anyone else think Holly could be pregnant? Complaining about recently feeling travel sick but never has before, I googled it and it said you’re more likely to feel travel sickness if you’ve never had it if pregnant if already feeling sick. Said that she felt sick after the wedding (although probably just due to drinking). She probably isn’t but 🤔
She’s been to festivals lately and drank a lot and nights out. She drank at her aunts 40th this weekend so I don’t think she is. She’s still very young. You can just suddenly develop travel sickness. My mum never used to get sick now she can’t go more than 10 mins without feeling sick

Reactions: 3
Erin seems quite snobby about baby clothes. Guess if they have the cash why not...
Supermarket clothes in my experience are fine never had an issue :)

Reactions: 3

Scapier88

VIP Member
Holly has had a boyfriend since 2019 maybe even before. Just stumbled across it on Facebook don’t understand why they try to hide it though and Erin is selling their sofa so they are 100% buying a house. Not exactly “big news” pretty standard if you ask me
Didn't they just get that sofa so thus means they would of had three sofas in two years
More money/credit cards than sense

Reactions: 2

missloveisland

I’ve noticed recently they constantly repeat the same sentence they’ve just said? I can’t unsee it and it’s doing my head in 😂

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Wait so this could be a massive reach but is Holly‘s boyfriend Harrison the same Harrison that featured in dad v girls among us videos?

lilcavey

Chatty Member
i wonder how they afford their lifestyle, they go shopping everyday and every other day they purchase a luxury/designer item. They aren't that big on Yt but also lt has gotten to their heads for sure. Brandon annoys the shit out of me lol and erin needs to stop using so much fake tan, she is border line another race at this rate
Must be from all the candles they sold😂😂😂😂😂