Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EZ825

Also can’t believe how shocked they were at the price of baby items yet not bothered about spending £100’s on decorations for a few hours…

Reactions: 3

kimh90

Chatty Member
Correct me if I am wrong. But they're in for a reality check when baby here. In Brandon video 3x food...at 11 something he was going go shop for breakfast stuff.. at 12.0 something they was sat in bed eating it.. but said they went to bed early the night before. Can't remember the last time I slept past 9. .

The Haunted Anus

It's hilarious - she obviously has such an inflated opinion of herself yet she's such a moron
Ah but is she? Methinks she doth have us all fooled. What what.

I happened to have watched Erin Bowyer sat alone on a crate outside of SITCY, thoughtfully thumbing through a copy of The Complete Short Stories of Marcel Proust. I approached her and engaged in a 45 minute debate around the influence of nature versus nurture in antisocial behaviour amongst aquatic beasts. She utterly wiped the floor with me. I went home and had the most explosive ejaculation of my life. If you're reading this Erin - you fraudster! - put down the yankee candles and KFC - we all know you're a member of the liberal elite. And PS - you owe me about 50 quid for having to paint over all the spunk on my walls.

doyleyc

As if Brandon replied to that!😂😂😂 also why did they put a hello fresh ad within a takeaway/eatting out video? Surely they could of done a cook off or something and included it within that 🤦‍♀️

mabbiefam

She did a Q&A when she got back from Spain and listed all the holiday she was planning for the rest of the year and mentions a holiday in June but titles her video as a list minute holiday? It’s all clickbait and lies

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Just watching the you wont do it challenge 1) why did brandon make holly buy erin leggings bet she told him to say that 🤣

Also bet erin was fuming he brought holly a macbook

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
The amount of oil Erin used to cook their so-called ‘katsu curry’ was vile and unnecessary🤢 no wonder her skin is so greasy

Kazzie20

VIP Member
cant stand them both tbf. just think in that video he came across really awful. if my partner ever spoke to me like that he’d get told to fuck off and get his own drink

DownBelow21

VIP Member
It just makes me cringe so bad! What 16 year old doesn’t know how to boil a egg. That ‘soft’ boiled egg was harder than a hard boiled egg 😂
I swear she just pretends to be thick because she thinks people will laugh... in reality though, she just looks like a tit!

Does she have her own channel now?

Rebby123

VIP Member
I really like Holly she seems very caring and down to earth. HOWEVER why when she goes on holiday does she do those god awful poses nearly breaking her back and pouting.

the boomerang of brandon’s recent instagram gives me such an ick😂😂 if my boyfriend was sitting there doing that i’d have to break up with him because what
What was it? I’m blocked for saying that 9am isn’t an abnormally early time to wake up

• Haha