Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Putin of Kent.
Given I know where Brandon’s parents live, assuming they live nearby to there which I’ve figured they do given they go to the same big tesco as my mother in law does - there’s some beautiful places around there that they could walk their dog

Reactions: 1
I don't know why, but I watched Holly's latest video last night (if it fits in the basket I'll buy it) and jesus it was the most boring 10 minutes of my life

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know why, but I watched Holly's latest video last night (if it fits in the basket I'll buy it) and jesus it was the most boring 10 minutes of my life
I thought so too!
These types of vlog usually have people rushing round trying to cram in as much as they can in a short period of time, and kids managing to spend a fortune! which I sometimes enjoy. This video is literally just ten minutes of them having a mooch around the supermarket. Boring.

Reactions: 4
Her and her boyfriend are both bland. I do think he can do better than her though 😂

Erin and Brandon lowkey look like siblings and are an ugly couple sorry. Also, people are speculating that Erin is pregnant in her YouTube comments, what do you guys think?

Reactions: 5
Saw Erin tagged Ellie in this tiktok 12 hours ago about the ‘perfect’ time to get pregnant🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s delusional

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Erin and Brandon are so awkward 😂 watching Erin’s video today how Lee and Ellie were with eachother and Erin and Brandon just arguing 😂😂 never see any kind of affection with them or anything they are strange

Reactions: 8
Erin and Brandon are so awkward 😂 watching Erin’s video today how Lee and Ellie were with eachother and Erin and Brandon just arguing 😂😂 never see any kind of affection with them or anything they are strange
That video, honestly! 😂

Reactions: 2
That video, honestly! 😂
I know!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u could tell Erin was absolutely fuming with brands cus he was saying her answers were wrong. They just really wind me up. Not gona lie I used to like Brandon’s videos! But the past couple of years they have gone absolutely tit, and Erin’s face just annoys me 😂

Reactions: 8
I know!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u could tell Erin was absolutely fuming with brands cus he was saying her answers were wrong. They just really wind me up. Not gona lie I used to like Brandon’s videos! But the past couple of years they have gone absolutely tit, and Erin’s face just annoys me 😂
I really have no idea what they do all day. Erin doesn't even to go in the car with Brad most of the time. They don't clean, don't cook, don't have hobbies ..

Brandon has gained 5 followers in 2 weeks on insta and lost roughly 150 looking at his stats! Not looking good

• Haha
So I’m guessing Erin hasn’t fallen out with Ellie, Ellie seems so different to Erin now though

So I’m guessing Erin hasn’t fallen out with Ellie, Ellie seems so different to Erin now though
I enjoy watching Ellie’s videos a lot more

Erin sound and acts like a child her videos are boring and she does nothing entertaining

Doesn't it show how irrelevant these two are, this thread started in 2020 and we're still on thread one... mental

They're just so incredibly boring

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really have no idea what they do all day. Erin doesn't even to go in the car with Brad most of the time. They don't clean, don't cook, don't have hobbies ..
And they act so hard done by! Can’t even walk their own fuckin dog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.