Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo not but why do you care about them if you don’t like them just seems a bit odd to pick apart their whole life just find it odd
Weird that you're a new member and you've only posted twice. Those two comments are on here defending block head and the diva.

Soooo... is this you Holly? Harrison?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Erin confirmed on her tiktok live that Brandon and Hollys parents aren’t together anymore

hmmm i wouldn’t be surprised if she is pregnant
for one the views on their channel
! and brandon’s are declining! and a lot of youtubers are currently pregnant, they gifts amd many different video ideas alsoooo, she keeps nagging him to have one but they need to be careful they don’t end up like lucy flight having to get full time jobs as they don’t get views on youtube 😂
Where does lucy flight work now?

Don’t understand why Erin won’t let him burn the bath and body works candles? They are even left in a cupboard and they are buying more? What’s the point of the candles being in the cupboard

Reactions: 4
Did she? What did she say
she just said Brandon and Hollys mum and dad aren’t together anymore that’s why she not coming over for a roast (but his dad is) and she not going to say anymore

Reactions: 3
Don’t know how Erin can only eat a chicken burger without sauce or anything other than just chicken and the bun

• Haha
she just said Brandon and Hollys mum and dad aren’t together anymore that’s why she not coming over for a roast (but his dad is) and she not going to say anymore
Thank you! But I wouldn’t be happy if i were holly or Brandon not her place to say really is it. Did have a feeling though!

They’re both SO lazy. Brandon has a cold and is acting like he’s got bloody pneumonia ‘your boy doesn’t stop’🤢 Firstly that phrase nearly made throw up and secondly you have a cold and woke up at half nine. Clearly your boy does stop😂 and the way Erin spoke to Ella after nicking a chip Disgusting human.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erin seems to always be complaining about her hair extensions

she keeps saying she doesn’t want to keep wasting money on bad quality extensions yet she’s always going back to get them done

Reactions: 6
Why does Erin shout when she talks
Her face just annoys me lol. The faces she pulls and the way she looks at people, if she looked at me the way I see her look at holly sometimes I would punch her head off lol. She’s an entitled little witch

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.