Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kimh90

Chatty Member
Did I really hear in the fake tattoo prank that Erin and Brandon get his mum to clean their house when they are at home workers ?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
i know that no one has been saying anything so i am. i lile brandon but i think that he needs to grow out of clickbaitale titles, especially for his younger fans.
I agree! I also think it would be nice for Brandon to post some videos by himself / with friends (virtually or colabs atm) as he hasnt Posted a video without Erin or holly in ages.. think he’s forgotten it’s his channel not theirs!!

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Erin has a face like a slapped arse. Aren't ya grateful she doesn't serve you at your local Tesco

• Haha

secretspy67564

Erin gives me the vibes of someone who you'd smile at and she'd give you the dirtiest look back
definitely and i know people are skating brandon but it actually seems to me that she controls him, but of a leech “sorry” i don’t by it that she didn’t know who brandon was

• Heart

isjs96

I’m not sure if it’s Holly just turning 18 and growing up, or if it’s because we’re seeing her with her boyfriend. But she’s so much more mature now. Her holiday vlog was also so much more thought out than Erin’s was. You get the feeling she actually wants to film and isn’t just throwing out videos for the sake of it.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
All the baby names they like are horrid. Why are all influencers bad at picking baby names, they want it so unique to the point where it sounds stupid

Nat11

Erin and Brandon are so awkward 😂 watching Erin’s video today how Lee and Ellie were with eachother and Erin and Brandon just arguing 😂😂 never see any kind of affection with them or anything they are strange

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Even when she hasn’t fake tanned she says it a million times
Her, Brandon and Holly have an issue with repeating what they say. They say the same sentences at least 3 times over as they've never got anything worth while to say. I would love to know what Erin was like as a person prior to social media. I'm sick to death of hearing all influencers apologise for the way they look in videos. We literally don't care, I mean god you should see the state of me in the mornings!

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Is there any videos where there isn’t tension between them? Literally, I’ve never seen any affection or chemistry between them, why are they together. They must just be comfortable together rather than in love

it looks like she’s not pregnant though

Last edited:

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Why do people drag out gender reveal like it’s something exciting all these black and white photos literally the videos going to be everyone guessing the gender says who I am lots of crying shaking Cus there neverous celebriting the gender more crying
I’ve said this before but ‘influencers’ seem to think people care as much as they do about them having children and I find it totally bizarre🙄 in all honesty no one gives a flying fuck if it’s not their own child or family so why long it out like the suspense is gonna kill us🤷🏻‍♀️ announce what your sprog is and get on with life

Anon7761

Erin attitude in that video was disgusting wonder if she like that off camera I wonder how he copes with her
Basically crying over a pain au chocolat
I’ve noticed loads of times how much she acts like a spoilt brat all she does is fucking moan