Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lucieeeloo

I think she just likes the lifestyle she gave him. Don’t think she would have lasted a day in a 9-5 job
---
I think she just likes the lifestyle she gave him. Don’t think she would have lasted a day in a 9-5 job
Erin looks so bored throughout the video
I can’t see any chemistry between them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Look how mad Erin looks when lee makes a joke about Brandon and Ellie 😂
79D0CD7F-A492-4E77-9B21-4C130884BAF8.jpeg

I was watching their videos and I can’t believe how much erin and Brandon bicker. It’s even worse if you compare them to lee and Ellie who seem loving. Erin lowkey bullies Brandon too. Why are they even together? There’s no chemistry at all

Wtf is this face too
8824DA65-4CFA-424B-A5AF-40638BE8271D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Unonowndbe

Why would you sit and record a phone call if you’re genuinely concerned picking up the camera shouldn’t even cross your mind

anonauntie

VIP Member
I can’t stand her foundation shade! Fake tan or not it’s way too dark. Even the hair extensions you can always see them poking through. I assume their both from wealthy families, they seem quite braggy.

Rebby123

VIP Member
As much as I'm not keen on Erin tbh Brandon seems so lazy! He has 100% been weighted on hand and foot by his Mum. I really get the impression they are in different head spaces.

where do they get there money from for the constant shopping hauls and stuff because i swear they barely get any views and now they have a mortage to pay for as well im not sure how they live they never cook or clean they spend all there money on takeaways and junk food so where do this money come from hahhaha

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Watching their recent present swap video - ‘’We are not doing this video to brag, it’s much requested...’’ so why add that it was a £3k present swap? No need.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Knew it’d be a boy and they were desperate for a girl it’s so obvious they changed to saying boy last minute to try make it look like they won’t be disappointed if it turns out to be a boy 😂

Nat11

That video, honestly! 😂
I know!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u could tell Erin was absolutely fuming with brands cus he was saying her answers were wrong. They just really wind me up. Not gona lie I used to like Brandon’s videos! But the past couple of years they have gone absolutely shit, and Erin’s face just annoys me 😂

Xoxogos

And they lie and say they are giving it to family/friends/homeless people - just to cover their arses and avoid backlash. Even though we know it’s going straight in the bin. Plus the notion of giving half eaten, stone cold leftover McDonald’s to anyone is insulting, so I don’t know who they think they’re kidding!
I feel Sorry for all the McDonald’s workers having to pack all the food that’s going to waste

As much as they annoy me I’m glad Brandon rang up in advance to say he was doing a big order

But if they both have an editor don’t walk their dog what do they actually do?

Reactions: 7

Nat11

Omg guys were making it to thread 2 🤣🤣 surprised we have with these boring bastards. Brandon is selling an awful lot of stuff lately isn’t he….

• Haha

Sweetgirl89

I've always thought there should be a thread on Brandon and Holly. Holly is irritating and Brandon's videos aren't epic like he makes out.
Always the same on Instagram stories, this is going to be sick epic don't miss out and then it's the same old videos everyone does eg shopping challenge. It's not mind blowing or epic as he makes out😂

Nothing against Holly and I don't want to be too mean. But she thinks she is hot shit as the saying goes. She loves herself. She thinks she is more pretty than she is. I'm not good on judging looks but to me she is average and someone can tell me if she's pretty.

When I was in school mid 2000's I was done in 2008. I was kinda like Holly just normal and got picked on and teased a lot for how I looked and I was treated like I was so ugly.
Looking back at photos now I was just normal and certainly not ugly.

It's crazy to me the difference these days. I'm not that old. Young girls have so much self confidence these days that's why they go around with full makeup everyday glammed up with nails and hair done and crop tops. Cause they know they're hot. I think they know they have the best bodies they will likely have and aren't afraid to show it off.
I'm in Ireland see young girls16-20 everyday full face of professional looking makeup tan done nails done and showing their bodies off.

Just over 10yrs ago when I was in school girls wouldn't have had the confidence girls do now. They did dress up in tops and skirts but their stomachs would be covered.

Amazing the change in a few years.
Holly is annoying. Clicked on a video of Brandon's first thing Holly stuck her face in the camera and did a squeal. What's that fist pump and leg pump thing she does. I cringe. Hate it. I don't think she's bad looking.
She’s not as hot as she thinks.

I'm not a good judge of looks if she's pretty I was definitely pretty then back in high school.

I'm sorry if I'm being too mean on her.
She really thinks she's all that. Always making a face to the camera. Just annoying

stargirl23

VIP Member
I was thinking maybe Air/Aire like the Kardashian as I feel that’s something they’d do and kind of fits with the cloud. Or Rain/Reign
Yeah I was going down the rain/storm names like the Kardashian’s have I can see Erin thinking she’s up there with them as she’s oh so famous 😂